“Lunch was great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Driftwood Cafe
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sudbury
“Lunch was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stopped here Jan 25 for lunch, had great pea soup with vegetables and roast beef and cheese panini. Met others from
Montreal and Ottawa who were on a boat. A great place to eat. We returned and had good refreshing lemonade and guava ice tea..

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rick E

Dallas, Texas
“Good place for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Although the menu is small, the food and service are good. We ate breakfast here one day so we could get off the resort and see a bit more of George Town. I recommend stopping here during your stay on the island!

Visited January 2014
Iqaluit, Canada
“Best cappuccino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I loved this cafe and visited several times while visiting Georgetown.

The decor is light and airy and the patio has the perfect balance of sunlight and shade provided by large patio umbrellas.

The cappuccino was the best I've ever had. I usually take a bit of sugar in mine but the espresso was so smooth I needed no adjustments before drinking.

The 'coconut cake' a Bahamian coconut and ginger cookie I had was absolutely amazing. The perfect blend of sweet and spicy. I had planned to return the next day to buy the entire supply to bring home with me but the cafe was closed for a public holiday.

We also had a couple sandwiches, my partner enjoyed his club but I was a little disappointed with my crab salad sandwich. It was not labeled as imitation crab on the menu. It did taste very nice but I was expecting crab meat and not pollock.

All in all I highly recommend a visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
McKinney, Texas
“Lunch and Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Driftwood was our first stop after arrival and the owner was so sweet! They were out of a few things because the boat had not brought them, but were quite accommodating. We came back for the conch chowder that evening before the Junkanoo festivities kicked off and it was awesome, along with the lobster quiche. It's not fancy but everything was quick and clean and yummy!

1 Thank Phanks
Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“Very nice lunch restaurant on Great Exuma”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We ate here twice. The service was excellent and the sandwiches we had were way better than average. They have a nice menu selection with things other than sandwiches. Would definitely eat here again. Very friendly atmosphere.

We were there on hot days and it was really nice to get inside with A/C and have a nice lunch with friendly service.

• Visited May 2013