“Awesome Diving - Saved my vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dive Exuma

Dive Exuma
Ranked #9 of 15 things to do in George Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering 2 Tank Dives, PADI courses from Beginner to PADI Pro, Snorkel Tours, Equipment Rentals, Tank Fills and more!
Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Diving - Saved my vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I absolutely am ecstatic over my dive experience with Dive Exuma! I started with a bit of a communication snafu, but Tamara and the guys bent over backwards to work with me. A full day of diving on Saturday (and lunch at the Chat 'n Chill - AWESOME!!) and 2 more on Sunday!! I can not wait to visit Exuma again and go under with these guys.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Mark H

Belo Horizonte, MG
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Negligence”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had a terrible experience diving with Dive Exuma. When I first got to the diveshop, I let Tamara know I was alone so I would need a buddy to dive with me. Then she indrotuced me to Jonathan, and said we would dive together, which didn't happen. When we were about to dive into the first blue hole, the visibility was awful, so I decided not to get into it and I let him know. Since he was my buddy and DIVING RULE #1: NEVER DIVE ALONE I expected him to take me to join the other group that was diving around. So I was deserted for about 10 minutes by the entrance of the cave. It was so unpleasant and I felt neglected with such irresponsibility.Not to mention his unfriendliness.
Unfortunately , DIVE EXUMA was the worst dive that I've ever done in all my life. They were completely reckless and they made a very serious mistake.

Visited March 2013
10 Thank paula t
Candiac, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Two dives in a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We are a couple with our 14 year old daughter who spent a great day doing two dives with dive master Jonathan. Him and his team provided all the equipment, instructions and guidance. We felt very comfortable, the weather was absolutely gorgeous. We dove in two different spots, both were nice reefs where we were able to see different types of fish, some large lobsters and all sorts of coral. Great day!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank ARemillard
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dive Exuma fit every expectation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I did several dives with Dive Exuma along my stay. Including the blue hole, tug boat wreak, sting ray reef, and turtle reef. The staff are great people. Tamara, Johnathan, and Thomaz made me feel like I was In good hands. The dive master Jonathan did a great job briefing us before the dive, and guiding us around the reefs. They did a great job helping me prep my gear and making sure I was ok during the dive. Never have been more comfortable diving. Thanks for the great experience. Looking forward to diving with them again.

2 Thank Alexlowry12
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“small, family oriented diveshop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

This diveshop is rather small operation with a couple running it. They are very nice and will try to accommodate any of your needs.

We had unfortunately not very nice weather and had to repeat the same divesite multiple times.
But it was fun either way.

Visited April 2012