I'm glad I looked at the photos here on Tripadvisor, I knew what to expect and I wasn't disappointed. The room was very comfortable and I even liked the decor! Such a great time without a lot of unnecessary noise, the staff was kind and friendly, helpful even. I missed the opportunity to go out on an all day tour, so the Renee in the dining room suggested I go to Stocking Island and hang out at Chat and Chill, I took her up on the suggestion and had the best time on the beach there!! If you visit this island, Exuma, I recommend you stay at Augusta Bay…and visit Chat and Chill!! You shouldn't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate 16-suite beachfront boutique resort on one of Exuma's prettiest coves. Reopened in 2009 following a lavish makeover. Augusta Bay is an exclusive boutique HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Augusta Bay Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Hotel Great Exuma
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Great Exuma