“happy travelers”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Stretton
Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
“happy travelers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stopped for 2 nights its a delight ,cheerful staff, immaculate room meals at the ajoining cat & lion pub the food for breakfast well laid out plenty of choice and if you chose the big breakfast a choice of eggs and bacon with all the trimmings cooked to order served piping hot

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul L, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Warrington South Hotel, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you ever so much for your lovely comments on your recent stay with us. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am very happy that you had a great time with us. I have passed your comments onto the Cat and Lion about the breakfast, and they were delighted that you enjoyed it.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Isle of Man
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed overnight 13-14th July. Shared a family room with my wife and son.
Friendly and helpful receptionist, with the room being well proportioned and immaculately maintained. The facilities were spotless, a credit to the domestic staff. There was a convenient on-site pub (The Cat & Lion) providing excellent value evening meals and an all you can eat breakfast. The location is great as well, sufficiently close to the motorway network to get anywhere quickly. We could not fault the place and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Paul L, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Warrington South Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very glad that you and your family had a pleasant experience with us and I will certainly pass your kind comments on to the team.

Kind Regards

Paul Lawrence
Operations Manager
Warrington South Premier Inn
wrexham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

having just spent three nights at this inn,I felt it only write to let others know of this little gem,in a loveley part of the country. as my husband had to have an op in the spire hospital very close by,,it seemed a good idea to be as close as possible.this turned out to be a wonderful idea,as receptionist Paul and

H\aving just spent three nights in this inn,due to my husband having an operation in the near by Spire hospital it seemed a good idea to be close on hand,and it was this alone that made me choose premier inn warrington south,and arn,t I glad I did.
The room was clean and very comfortable,so I don,t quite know how one of the previous reviewers said otherwise with the regards to the beds?.
Meals in Cat and Lion were quite good but their salads could of been fresher prices reasonable
The receptionist Paul and Lindzy went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible.Under the circumstances I didn,t expect to enjoy my break there but I most certainly did,The weather helped of course,but mostly it was Paul and Lindzy who made this such a lovely break I only hope the employers of these two lovely individuals acknowledge their hard work.P.S my husband made a full recovery.
under the circumstances

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank brynpen
Thank you for writing such a kind review. It is lovely to hear that your husband made a full recovery, and Im glad we could make a difficult time a little easier. I will certainly pass your feedback on to Linzi and the team

Kind Regards

Paul Lawrence
Operations Manager
Warrington South Premier Inn
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Not only is this in a most beautiful part of the country but the quality of service makes this a hard act to follow. Stayed two nights with my friend whose hubby was in the Spire hospital for an operation. The hospital was a short walk away. The Cat and Lion pub provided good meals at fair prices except for the overpriced breakfast, this was no reflection on the staff as their service, help, advice and professionalism was excellent. We took the short car journey into Stockton Heath and enjoyed a super choice of well cooked and presented breakfasts at very reasonable prices at Jaspers, highly recommended, There are many interesting and enjoyable places of interest to visit in the area, due to the nature of our stay we only visited one of these, Arley Hall and Gardens, magnificent, but then again the weather was at its best also. Everyone at Warrington South Premier Inn went that extra mile to make our stay as comfortable as possible, the rooms were kept spotless and well supplied, all achieved with grace, good humour and professionalism. I would like to make special mention of the reception staff Paul and Linzy, having stayed in many Premier Inns, theses two members of staff should be used as role models for excellent customer care, we felt welcomed and appreciated like never before.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 1by reception overlooking back car park and was fine no noise or any problem.Was also...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for leaving feedback on your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate any reviews and am very glad that you had such a pleasant experience with us. I have passed your comments on to Linzi and the rest of the team and we all hope to see you in the near future.
Sheerness, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Does just as advertised. Rooms were spacious and facilities were well maintained. Breakfast a little pricey and continental option very limited there were no croissants or pastries. Cooked breakfast fine though the poached eggs were more like boiled eggs with a hard rather than runny yolk. Definitely worth the stay just be careful of taxi companies in the area as they are fairly useless for the most part. If you need one try and get reception to recommend

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at Warrington South Premier Inn. I am very glad that the hotel met your expectations. I have passed your feedback regarding breakfast on to the relevant people in the Cat and Lion, but thank you for making us aware of your feelings regarding the breakfast.
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Lovely location, clean and tidy, breakfast was lovely and being next to a good eating place was brilliant after a tiring day of sightseeing. My only thing that let it down was that the bed was so uncomfortable we had to sleep on the duvet to soften the mattress. Maybe we are just fussy :-) that aside, it was a great place to stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Goole, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I used this for a trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium and into Chester and it was perfectly situated.
I got it on a saver rate which was excellent value but I was really surprised by the quality.
It was a lovely traditional area and they've worked hard to make sure it fits the surroundings.
The accompanying restaurant was lovely while the rooms were clean, modern and comfortable.
I'd definitely use it again for activities in that area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stretton
The Park Royal
Village Hotel Warrington
#10 of 21 in Warrington
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,573 reviews
Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Warrington South Hotel? Share your experiences!