Have stayed at the Park Royal a number of times, had a large family room, loads of space, Large double bed and a open arch to children's room with double bunk and single bed. Staff were very helpful, breakfast excellent, room clean. Pool very good although Gents showers were being refurbed, but this did not detract.
We where in Warrington to go to Rugby League worl cup game so the trip was made for my son by the presence of the USA Rugby League Squad, who were all massive!
Much better than our last visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Royal, set in beautiful Cheshire Countryside yet easily accessible to motorway links, is the ideal location for a leisurely weekend or business trip. Ideally located to visit many of the North West attractions, or as a stop over on your way to the North or South. Our friendly team will ensure that you stay is everything you are looking for, our team of Chefs will provide excellent quisine and our spa therapists can pamper you to perfection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Park Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Royal Hotel Stretton
- Park Royal Warrington
- Hotel Park Royal
- Park Royal Hotel Warrington
- The Park Royal Warrington/Stretton, UK