“Not much better than a tent.”

Days Inn Decatur Southeast
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Priceville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Upon arriving and checking in under the reservation I had made only 3 hours prior, I was given a room as far away from the parking area I had chosen, so I asked for a closer room and was gladly accommodated. The room is what you expect from a $50 a night stay, cheap furniture and sheets, but I was on business, so I got what I paid for. The room is apparently a handicapped room, which I do not mind; flat shower and spacious bathroom. The shower head had came apart from the holder, and there were only two towels, no wash clothes or hand towels. After a 5 minute discussion with the front desk, I had been granted my request of wash clothes and hand towels being delivered to my room after telling her I would not get dressed and walk up to the front desk, which she had requested. I am accustomed to nicer places on vacation (much nicer) but I go by, "You get what you pay for!"

• Stayed December 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Priceville
Comfort Inn
#1 of 18 in Decatur
La Quinta Inn Decatur
La Quinta Inn Decatur
#9 of 18 in Decatur

Been to Days Inn Decatur Southeast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Decatur Southeast

Property: Days Inn Decatur Southeast
Address: 63 Marco Dr, Priceville, AL 35603-5424
Location: United States > Alabama > Priceville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Priceville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Decatur Southeast 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Decatur Southeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Decatur Days Inn