“Great atmosphere for an exquisite meal and a cheeky drink”
Review of Beaufort Local

Beaufort Local
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Highgate
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I dined at Beaufort St Merchant last Monday night and I'm so happy that I did.

I was in Perth for the week and luckily stumbled upon this gem on a date.

The ambiance was perfect, the lighting was smooth and the drinks menu was oh-so inviting.

When attending new places I like to take suggestions from the wait staff - our waitress was very excited to suggest the Salmon Rossini balls (perfect) and the steak. I like my steak blue and always hesitate - but the waitress encouraged me and confirmed that the chef was highly talented and gave me the confidence to.. She was not wrong, the quality of the meat was perfect and the meal was sufficient to satisfy my hunger.

I have raved about this place to anyone who will listen and will continue to.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I don't care how good the food is, how nice the ambience, nothing justifies paying $5.70 for a mug of coffee!! LIFT YOUR GAME. I'm telling everybody I know not to go there for a coffee. It's ludicrous. Most expensive coffee I've ever had in Australia, probably the world actually and I've been from over the North Pole down almost to the South Pole. DAYLIGHT ROBBERY.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had the breakfast and cafe love it so much.price just same as all the cafe shop , Fresh food ! Would like to try a cake next time looks delicious .

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been here several time with my partner, friends and family on different occassions.

Each time we have had to go and get a waiter to take our order, but the food is amazing !! The wine list is well written.

Yes it is a little pricey - but worth the visit

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

9.5/10. Awesome, fantastic & excellent. It is hard to find value for money, great coffee, great service & more in a "breakfast" experience. This place ticked all the right places. The place itself is really eclectic itself & provides an inviting element. The menu is outstanding, portion sizes are fantastic & flavour/s abound. The coffee is superior & just right (size, flavour, looks, taste, etc). The Eggs Benedict was great & the "big brekky" outstanding. The waiter even asked during the 2nd bite how everything was...rare today. My hats off to this place after experiencing The Partisan.