“Go there all the time”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Go there all the time”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Being a local of the area for 5 years or so, I have tried a few cafes around the area, but this one is the best. you can have a great coffee and a hearty breakfast, and then come back another day and have a great dinner or lunch. Their Steak is great with a side of greens. I would have to say my favorite is their Chips served with Aioli.

The menu is always changing. Great staff and as I am a local, remembering names is essential part of the customer service that many of the staff have. highly recommend it to others.

• Visited June 2012

• Hebrew first
Dwellingup, Australia
“Very nice”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Had a late breakfast here last week and really enjoyed the food and coffees. I ordered the chorizo omelet and my husband had the Big Belly Breakfast with an extra of feta for us to share. The omelet came out in the frypan it was cooked in which is a novel way to serve it! It was delicious and unfortunately I was unable to finish it all! Hubby enjoyed his breakfast but the feta wasn't to his taste. I didn't mind it though. I also appreciated the quality of the coffee and the fact that it wasn't served scalding hot. We grabbed a couple of macaroons to have later and they were amazing also. Would definitely come back here and recommend it to others.

• Visited June 2012
Montreal
“A unique place in Perth”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

While most places in Perth live up to the 'Perth standard of service,' I didn't find this to be the case at all on my two visits to this great restaurant. I went twice, once for breakfast (I recommend the chorizo omolette) and once for dinner (recommend the rotolo). I love the open kitchen concept, as it's always great to be able to see where your food is coming from. Likewise, it brings the cooking of your meal to a front and center position, something to be focused on while dining out, rather than just tucked away and brought out to you when ready.

The bottle shop/provodore in the back half of the restaurant was awesome. So many little things that are hard to find, all in one spot. I'll definitely miss this spot now that I'm no longer in Perth.

• Visited May 2012
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was invited for a business meeting and was supprised to find this hidden gem in the heart of Mt Lawley. Certainly not your average cafe/bar. At first I was taken back by the purchasing of the drinks from the liquor outlet at the back, then having them served to you but it was very different and worked.. I would definitely recomend a visit..

• Visited February 2012
Perth, Australia
“Great ambience, great food, great service”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This place has character. Liked the way they go out of their way to find you a table even though we had no booking and they were very busy. Service is great, menu exciting and great quality

Visited April 2012