Tripadvisor

“The place to be ❤”

No Menu Finest Italian 448
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Highgate
Description: No Menu - Finest Italian 448 is a fully licensed restaurant offering an innovative food concept for Perth and Western Australia. It is a new idea of dining with no a la carte options: menu changes daily depending on what the freshest produce available are and depending on the creativity of the culinary team. The courses are influenced by Italian flavours and cooking techniques. It’s a journey for the senses and we hope you will enjoy your time here with our friendly staff.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have found out about this hidden gem and its concept of no menu, so went there for dinner. The service was so nice that seemed like they know how to make you feel at home. While we were thinking about our choice, the chef has offered us some complementary Porchetta to share, and it simply seemed the best start we could have: meat was tender and crust was surprisingly crispy
We didn't got any entree, but waitresses were attentive and careful about our experience. One of the recommendations was the Baby Goat and I have chosen it with no regrets! It was perfectly cooked and the flavour was not compromised by the usual taste of goat. I assume it has been marinated, and it was done well. Potatoes were tiny sliced and fried, like chips, but in a round shape and seasoned with salt and herbs - addicting!
The best was still yet to come with the dessert. I have ordered Tiramisu and once again seemed to be the right choice. Fresh made, smooth taste, flawless and I would say unforgettable!
Tea choices are quite customised if you don't feel like coffee: Mint Tea and Honey for a touch of freshness is added to my personal recommendation for the perfect dinner.
Portions were reasonably sized, definitely not disappointing.
We actually didn't take any pictures because everything was so nice that could not be described by a photo - and also because the food was so delightful, that we weren't thinking about taking pictures, only food
Also my guests were happy, we will definitely be back!
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed December 14, 2019 via mobile

I know Maurizio form years ago and I finally get to go to his new place I knew it was going to be something special
And it was
The no Menu is perfect for me. And my guest
She loved to flavours. , the Balance , the seasoning were beautiful. It’s like going to a friends place and they have cooked what’s in the Fridge the staff were fantastic. , great wine selection and I have to say an amazing Panacotta I’ll be back and most likely on a regular basis
We had then 6 course degustation menu
Perfect amount of food. Beautiful quality of prosciutto , Mortadella the Breads and the atmosphere loved it

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2019

Saturday evening we sat in a booth. Restaurant was quiet and we were entertained by a gentleman on the Piano which was lovely. Our first waiter was completely unresponsive to our orders and had to be replaced by someone else. Chef came to greet us which wowed our dinner guests. This was plainly not the case as Chef was merely there to ‘Strongly’ recommend the $77 pp set menu and one of the most expensive wines. Everything felt sales orientated, for the benefit of the restaurant not the customer. So we started with bread and mortadella, small amount and forgettable. Aranci balls were fine but the spaghetti was completely plain, dry and tasteless. Main of small pork fillet with one piece of broccoli was cutting corners to say the least. Then dessert. Creme brûlée in a small pot worth 2 spoonfuls to be shared amongst four. I gave the sharing a miss. Overall service was friendly and attentive but a disappointing evening. The flavours with the food were lacking and for what we got (and didn’t get) for $77 dollars made for an unhappy evening.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019

We went with the degustation and enjoyed our dishes. The staff were friendly and the chef came out to say hello. The restaurant was a little quiet.
We would go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

We had heard good reports and so chose No Menu for a special celebration. We were not disappointed. The food was very good. We chose the $55 degustation. The service was friendly and helpful. There was a genuinely Italian atmosphere. The wine (Montepulciano Torri) was recommended by the chef and we all loved it.

Date of visit: October 2019