“Seated at the next table as the "Waterfall"”

Morning Sun Vineyard
Morning Sun Vineyard
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had such a wonderful time I decided to write a review. I was shocked to see the negative review from the Waterfall group. Through recommendation our group of 6 enjoyed the most wonderful experience at morning sun it lived up to all our expectations. What can I say the food was superb and the staff were absolutely wonderfull, very polite and attentive. I was privy to the "Waterfall" group and was shocked at how rude they were to the staff who tried everything to satisfy them, to no avail. I dont think anyone could have pleased this group. They had nothing nice to say and continue throughout their meal to downgrade the staff with their rude comments. Even when the manager came over to try and smooth things they were rude to her. I for one and most who watched there behaviour was glad when the "WATERFALLS" left. Just looking around you could see and feel that everyone was happy and content and enjoying the wonderful vista. Keep up the wonderful work morning sun and I for one will be spreading the word and so will my group to come and enjoy the most wonderful experience. We had the most enjoyable relaxed long lunch. I felt truely like I was in heaven. so I agree with the majority...morningsun and their staff are a place to visit.

Room Tip: I checked out the BB and they are fantastic.
3  Thank Pat m

Reviewed April 1, 2012

(Restaurant Review) We have enjoyed the pizzas and wine here in the past so we thought it would be a great place to celebrate my 40th birthday with friends and family. Maria, Tanya and the rest of the team were really friendly and made it an awesome visit. Gorgeous view over rolling vineyards from their terrace and a lovely way to spend a sunny afternoon.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Fantastic atmosphere, great wine, great food, great service (thanks for the wine tasting),
it sure was worth the drive from MELBOURNE.
We ordered the mussels, calamari and wood fired pizza for our lunch with two glasses of Chadonnay and Shiraz (got both the bottles too!;). The sauce cooked with the mussels were sensational! The calamari was equally impressive! The wood fired pizza was excellent and we had extra toppings too!
Finally, I would like to thank the nice staff for your help with selecting the wine.

I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We went here for a quiet family lunch as the location looked pretty. Food overall was okay - some good, some terrible. Food came out at different times, burnt pizza, wine bottle plonked on table that we had to pour ourselves. When we tried to give feedback it was all put back on us as being the problem. Waitress had such a bad attitude, the prices were expensive for the quality (5 mussel shells empty but only one floating in the bottom of the bowl!); management (the matriach one assumes) was simply the rudest, most ignorant person we have ever met. What happened to the customer is always right? I would love to support a local business and bring many tourist friends to the Peninsula, but they have just lost us. And believe me, we'll all spread the word.

4  Thank WaterfallJH
Summerhill Farm Bed & Breakfast
Woodman Estate
Woodman Estate
#1 of 1 in Moorooduc

Been to Morning Sun Vineyard? Share your experiences!