“What a way to spend the day !”

Horseback Winery Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Main Ridge
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My mum and I recently took a Horseback winery tour, and it was brilliant... Thank you so much . Your staff, and horses and the whole experience was very professional. We had a great day.... we will be back again ! Mum was little tentative, having not been on a horse in many years, but our tour leader (Ben) was fantastic - making her feel safe and full of confidence by the end of the day ! Well done Horseback Winery Tours, I will be recommending you without hesitation.

There are newer reviews for Horseback Winery Tours

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Too many people of mixed abilities meant we trotted for 10 metres and then stopped. It was like being on a bus where the driver always hits the breaks.

The ride was only on roads and was not very long, but stretched by going ever so slow.

The first winery was awesome, but the second winery had not been prepared. We tried one wine, which the girls new nothing about and then were ignores as another group came in - the other staf came out and helped the new group, again ignoring us.

It was a waste of time!

4  Thank 111w
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently did the Horseback Winery Tours on Sunday arvo through a groupon voucher and it was money worth. My partner and I have never rode horses before and it was nice to be looked after by the staffs as they knew it was our first time. The horses that was allocated to us were both old pals and were lovely horses that had some really great characters! During the ride we got to visit two different wineries that were Green Olive and T’Gallant. During the ride you will get a beautiful scenery around Main Ridge and Red Hill. It is a must if you are in the area or wanting to try something new!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife & I kicked off our 7th wedding anniversary celebration with a 3 hour horseback tour, visiting Olive Grove & T'Gallant wineries.

A very well run operation, very safe for absolute beginners (like me) & big blokes catered for (thanks to Tank the Clydesdale!).

Highly recommend this unique option!

1  Thank SteveP73
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Did this ride on Sunday with two other riders. I rate this ride 11/10 very professional. Riders are matched very well with their horses depending on experience.

Never before have I been to a trail ridding centre that look after all there horses so well. All in great condition. New Swede stock saddles make for a very comfortable and safe ride.

The staff on the rides are very well trained, and make sure you are happy and feel safe.

We did lunch at Max's restaurant included on the all day ride, lovely 3 course meal with a glass of wine, you could choose from anything on the main restaurant menu. Great views both from the restaurant and the trail ride.

Bring your mum, partner, or friends and finish it off with a afternoon at the hot springs.

Our tour guide was Lara, a very experienced rider who was very attentive to our group. You could see she truly loved her job. Thanks for making our day so enjoyable Lara.