My partner & I stayed here to celebrate our 4 year anniversary & were VERY disappointed!! First we were given the wrong room, we booked the Corner Spa Suite with Balcony (as stated on the website). When we called to see what had went wrong we were debated with & told we booked it incorrectly. Finally after waiting for ages for them to work it out we got to speak to the Manager & they moved us. Disappointed with the balcony, expected one we could relax on and have some drinks but it was just one you could stand on, no room at all. After having a spa went to watch some tele with dinner & the TV was broken, had to get a repair man up to fix it - another thing that shouldnt happen on your romantic get away. Ordered room service for breakfast & they stuffed our order up and the lady was extremly rude to us!! I was in tears by this point, just thinking what else could go wrong, we couldnt wait to leave. She only gave up one order of breakfast & continued to tell us that we had got it wrong, till my partner showed her the form we filled out - after that she was very nice because she realised that she actually was wrong in the 1st place. I got to eat my breakfast on my own until they sent the 2nd one up for my partner. Was glad to get out of there, was not a enjoyable stay at all. So disappointed & will not be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RACV Royal Pines Resort stands at the centre of beautiful established gardens offering 331-stylish guest accommodation rooms and premium spa suites with expansive views of the hinterland, chic tropical pool, Gold Coast skyline or the golf course. RACV's flagship resort is a golfer's dream - offering a renowned 27-hole composite golf course and state of the art driving range, the course is proudly home to the Australian PGA Championship and Gold Coast RACV Ladies Masters. But if you're not into golf, never fear. Relax in the Day Spa, or grab a sun lounge by the outdoor lagoon pool, while the kids burn off energy on the pool's fun slippery slide or children's playground with jumping pillow, or have a hit of tennis on one of our five tennis courts. Time Out Adventures, our on-site adventure company, offers a great range of additional activities. Why not take a Segway Adventure Tour, walk on water in an Ozbobble, laugh yourself silly making a Bopping Heads music video DVD, or have a blast with Laser Clay Shooting. There's something for everyone at RACV Royal Pines Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your RACV Royal Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel Benowa
- Racv Royal Pines Ashmore
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Australia - Benowa