We recently stayed at the Royal Pines Resort for a four night stay. Being a golfer and tennis player I loved the place however we did experience the worst customer service/attitude that I have encountered in all my travels. We booked the tennis court for 8.00pm and when we arrived at the court the lights went off as we were about to play. We spoke to a security staff member who was in charge of turning lights on and she had the worst attitude possible. She demanded a receipt, refused to turn on the lights, sent me back up to reception to get a receipt. I explained what had happened to reception and they sympathised and said they would get the lights back on. To cut a long story short, it ruined the whole experience...we ended up playing tennis under the general lighting and not the tennis court lights which she then claimed hadn't been turned on for three years yet they were on when we first arrived. We did experience a fair bit of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing as well as some errors made when booking. For golfers and tennis players it is fantastic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RACV Royal Pines Resort stands at the centre of beautiful established gardens offering 331-stylish guest accommodation rooms and premium spa suites with expansive views of the hinterland, chic tropical pool, Gold Coast skyline or the golf course. RACV's flagship resort is a golfer's dream - offering a renowned 27-hole composite golf course and state of the art driving range, the course is proudly home to the Australian PGA Championship and Gold Coast RACV Ladies Masters. But if you're not into golf, never fear. Relax in the Day Spa, or grab a sun lounge by the outdoor lagoon pool, while the kids burn off energy on the pool's fun slippery slide or children's playground with jumping pillow, or have a hit of tennis on one of our five tennis courts. Time Out Adventures, our on-site adventure company, offers a great range of additional activities. Why not take a Segway Adventure Tour, walk on water in an Ozbobble, laugh yourself silly making a Bopping Heads music video DVD, or have a blast with Laser Clay Shooting. There's something for everyone at RACV Royal Pines Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your RACV Royal Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel Benowa
- Racv Royal Pines Ashmore
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Australia - Benowa