Enjoyed our stay here except the parking was really bad on the weekend when there was an event on. We had to drive around for ages and called the hotel staff from outside the resort to see what was going on.
Also the breakfast was just average, I dont think it's worth $30
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RACV Royal Pines Resort stands at the centre of beautiful established gardens offering 331-stylish guest accommodation rooms and premium spa suites with expansive views of the hinterland, chic tropical pool, Gold Coast skyline or the golf course. RACV's flagship resort is a golfer's dream - offering a renowned 27-hole composite golf course and state of the art driving range, the course is proudly home to the Australian PGA Championship and Gold Coast RACV Ladies Masters. But if you're not into golf, never fear. Relax in the Day Spa, or grab a sun lounge by the outdoor lagoon pool, while the kids burn off energy in the resort's new water park with fun slippery slide, children's playground with jumping pillow, or have a hit of tennis on one of our five tennis courts. Time Out Adventures, our on-site adventure company, offers a great range of additional activities. Why not take a Segway Adventure Tour, walk on water in an Ozbobble, laugh yourself silly making a Bopping Heads music video DVD, or have a blast with Laser Clay Shooting. There's something for everyone at RACV Royal Pines Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel Benowa
- Racv Royal Pines Ashmore
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast Australia - Benowa