Royal Pines good resort that does not quite deliver what they advertise on their net site. They say, choice of four restaurants but that's not the truth. The Italian is open every night. The Japanese Wednesday - Sunday. Their flagship Videre only Wednesday to Saturday. Kalinda seafood only Friday and Saturday. Great if you come late in the week. The Italian restaurant is probably great in summer with indoor/outdoor eating but is draughty in winter if you don't have a table out of the breeze and somewhere near a as heater. However, if you come early in the week there is only a choice of one so if you are here a few days, it's restaurant repeat. Food is good and service is good but the advertised choice is lacking. Restaurants are reasonably expensive. Golf at present is limited to their "Blue " course as work is being done on 9 holes so that course is closed. Again, it's a case of repeat. Very enjoyable but would have been nice to be able to play the advertised 27 holes. If 27 are not available for an extended period, potential guest should be advised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RACV Royal Pines Resort stands at the centre of beautiful established gardens offering 331-stylish guest accommodation rooms and premium spa suites with expansive views of the hinterland, chic tropical pool, Gold Coast skyline or the golf course. RACV's flagship resort is a golfer's dream - offering a renowned 27-hole composite golf course and state of the art driving range, the course is proudly home to the Australian PGA Championship and Gold Coast RACV Ladies Masters. But if you're not into golf, never fear. Relax in the Day Spa, or grab a sun lounge by the outdoor lagoon pool, while the kids burn off energy on the pool's fun slippery slide or children's playground with jumping pillow, or have a hit of tennis on one of our five tennis courts. Time Out Adventures, our on-site adventure company, offers a great range of additional activities. Why not take a Segway Adventure Tour, walk on water in an Ozbobble, laugh yourself silly making a Bopping Heads music video DVD, or have a blast with Laser Clay Shooting. There's something for everyone at RACV Royal Pines Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel Benowa
- Racv Royal Pines Ashmore
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast Australia - Benowa