Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews panama city surf yoga top notch attention to detail five star every meal incredible staff remote location an amazing place waterfall hike ocean waves life changing experience delicious food out of this world exceeded my expectations get away from it all hidden gem
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2023

Sansara is heaven on earth - incredible service, great healthy food, amazing remote location, and awesome ambiance. The combo of the beautiful yoga shala and surfing lessons available everyday made for an ideal vacation to try something new and relax. The staff memorized my name and made me feel right at home. I want to go back asap!

Room tip: Sansara offers bikes to ride around the town and I highly recommend you bike past Sansara towards more beautiful remote surf spots!
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2023

Once again, my stay at Sansara was magical. I attended a Brain Health retreat with Dr. Annie Fenn and Stacy Fisher and loved every minute. There were fascinating lectures about how to keep your brain healthy to minimize the chance of getting dementia or Alzheimer’s and daily yoga, MELT, and movement classes. Sunrise jogs on the beach are a personal favorite, and the food cannot be beat. I have a severe food allergy, and the chef made every meal for me safe. I can’t wait to return!

Room tip: You will not be disappointed if you choose to visit Sansara. Be sure to try some of the amazing adventures put on by Azuero Adventures!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 28, 2023

My stay at Sansara was one of my favorite vacations ever. It has everything you could want for relaxation right on site and it’s right on the beach. The atmosphere is both relaxing and exciting at the same time, the rooms were very comfortable, and the food was unbelievable. The staff was what really made this place special though. They are so personable and willing to help you with whatever you need. I highly recommend Sansara to anyone, even if you’re not big into yoga.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2023 via mobile

This was our second visit in 2 years with a yoga retreat. Lots of sun, surf & yoga with many other options if you want. The surf school is unique and accessible for all. The teaching philosophy is awesome.
We are ‘foodies’ yet felt the meals were a gourmet treat- every meal! The flavor explosions are so well crafted, unique and generous in portions.
The staff was dedicated, detailed & super attentive.
Casa Zen was our home for the week…. A retreat within the retreat.

Room tip: Don’t be put off by the bus ride. It’s worth every mile! And the bus and staff are wonderful.
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2023

I did a weeklong yoga retreat to Sansara. Everything was incredible. The staff was particularly amazing, going above and beyond for everyone in our group. The food and drinks were some of the best I’ve ever had at a resort. Not to mention the stunning rooms. I highly recommend staying in one of the villas with a pool - it is nice to have the option of swimming with others or the privacy of our own pool. Overall, I can’t recommend Sansara highly enough. We had a five star experience.

Trip type: Traveled with friends