Tripadvisor
Koh Rong Samloem
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Do it.

Went for two fun dives just before I left the island and head back to the mainland. It was the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pretty_optimistic
via mobile
Amazing first dive!

Amazing place to go diving, ciril, was a great instructor, totally recommended experience! The... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
diegobG8428CD
via mobile

All reviews great diving cobia fun dives night dive an excellent teacher octopus ecosea dive open water course first night dive center yellow moon thank you so much marine life cool stuff sea creatures feel comfortable explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I spent the last week of 2019 in Koh Rong Sanloem. While the diving conditions were not fantastic, I loved this dive center and really enjoyed diving with them. They were professional, safe and extremely friendly. Special regards to Cyril, Joey and Sam. Most of my free time was spent at the dive center or at some other bar with the divers. It was good fun and made for a good trip.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

My partner and I did our PADI open water courses at EcoSea in December 2019 with Joe and the rest of the team. We honestly could not recommend these folks more; they are so passionate about their work, are so down-to-earth and welcoming of everyone (regardless of abilities, fears, desires for specific dives, etc.), and provide safe, comfortable, and unforgettable experience. While my partner passed his open water course over 3 days, my left ear unfortunately blew out on my second day. Joe was SO patient with me in the water despite my constant need to attempt to equalise and yet the other divers (my partner and two others doing the course) never felt as if his attention was away from them. I couldn't dive past that (was still welcome on the boat to snorkel with the group!), but Joe and the team made sure I was okay - continuing to check on me throughout the evening - and even helped me check in with the island RN and gave me ear drops. Everyone who works at EcoSea is caring, fun, and kickass at what they do. If you're looking to dive in Cambodia or SE Asia, go with these folks - you will absolutely not regret it. And M'Pai Bay is SO lovely! Thank you EcoSea - we're forever grateful :) - Lindsay and Stu

1  Thank lindsaybucklin
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We made our Open Water Licence (Padi) here and it was worth it! The trainers are very experienced with several thousand dives each, especially our instructor Joe. The Dive Shop makes sure that you can do all the essential things in the end. It will be done by following rule: “demonstrate, imitate, practice”

We found the price-performance ratio very fair and everyone is very friendly and helpful. After only a few days we felt like a part of the Dive Crew.

We hope we can come back soon. It was a really nice and wonderful experience!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

The whole team at Eco Sea has been beyond accommodating--from when I had first messaged them, to when I had left. Sam is funny and helpful and had given me information on where to stay on the island and how to get around. I took my Advanced Open Water course with Joey and could not have been happier. I always felt safe and the instructions given were concise. My favorite dive was the night dive where we got to see a variety of aquatic life, as well as incorporate a few of the lessons learned previously. Tom is full grit and an enthusiasm for life that feels contagious. He took my father and I for a morning walk and then arranged for a boat to take us to the other side of the island. He is also a master magician! Calvin is the sweetest and most helpful human who radiates with positivity and can bring a smile to anyone's face.

I can honestly say that the hospitality that came from Eco Sea extended beyond the dive shop walls and I would absolutely come back again. Thank you so much for all the laughs and good times.

1  Thank michelleeers
Reviewed December 21, 2019

My daughter and I took the 3 day, 6 dive package with Eco Sea and had a great time. There had been a couple of weeks of very rough weather so the visibility wasn't the best, but we were lucky - if we'd been a week earlier, we wouldn't have been able to dive at all. Tom had a great eye for finding well-camouflaged sea creatures, so we saw plenty, but both Pirom and Calvin also looked after us very well. We always felt like we were in safe hands and would go back in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Gill O