“Best Diving experience at Cambodia!”
Review of EcoSea Diver

EcoSea Diver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ecosea Dive is a small dive center located at M'pai Bay Kohrong Somloem. We dive daily around Koh Khoun and Koh Rong Somloem. Never dived before ? no problem we do discover dives every day from the shore and boat. We teach Both PADI and SSI dive courses from open water to dive master certification. Already certified ? .We do fun dives daily, the dive sites are all close to the center. Our normal schedule is to dive at 10am return 1130 .Break for lunch and dive again at 1300. Our evening dive departs at 1630 and our night dive commences at 1830 returning to the dive center at 1945.
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Dived with Tom and Shammick!
I just asked for 2 things, Sea Horses and Stingrays. And I got to see both!! Tom actually went the extra mile to show me sea horses coz I asked for it. They are very territorial and you don't get to see them everywhere. So I had to!
They are really professional and took care of every detail. Tom has 31 years of diving experience! That is incredible and way more than my age itself. Shammick just joined in I guess but is very experienced too and I definitely had a great time with them!
I did dive with another dive shop the day before but I must say these guys are the best you can find at Koh Rong and no doubt about that! I would definitely recommend.
Already being a certified Diver, I just did the fundives but I've heard from other people that they are good with the courses that they offer too!
Cheers Tom and Shammick! Thank you again!

1  Thank sriram_muramalla

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

I did my rescue diver course with ecosea diver. They are very patient in practicing the skills and I had a lot of personal attention. During the fun dive they would try to find you all the beautiful fishes. I really liked diving here! Tom and Shamik are awesome!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Dived with Tom and had a really great Day. For Tom nothing is a problem and with His great attitude and 100 years of diving experience I felt secure and happy! The dive site was really nice aswell, butiful corals, a lot of fish and also hade THE luck to see both a seahorse and a 2 m great baraccuda!

diver2m, General Manager at EcoSea Diver, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes the barracuda was awesome . Best Fishes Tom

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

...is only one thing I learned from Tom! I did my open water diver cert thanks to him, because I had some trouble in the beginning. But when you have an ex-military trained expert down with you, there is no need to fear. Plus when I had my first dive we saw a huge jellyfish, a pregnant sea horse and even a little shark, while other guides did not spot anything- huge! Due to the perfect training I was able to handle even the most stressful situations afterwards.

diver2m, General Manager at EcoSea Diver, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for your kind review, it was my pleasure to introduce you to scuba diving , you were an excellent student. Well done achieving your advanced certification . I wish you safe diving and happy bubbles .Cheers Tom

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Tom is one of the best diving specialist and teacher I have ever met. Besides diving he is also a great entertainer and magician ;-) After diving he invited us to have dinner and drinks at his place - awesome! Back to diving: After having a course with him you know how to dive and how to behave. You feel comfortable when you dive and you are prepared for all kind of situation - you just feel safe. After our OWD certification he made us to travel to Tioman which is also a great place to dive ;-) But it‘s actually not the same without Tom. Looking forward seeing you again my friend!

Warmest greetings from Cambodia,congratulations on your fine achievements. It was a great course , seriously good fun and I look forward to diving with you again in the future Cheers Tom