“Fun in the Sea”
Review of EcoSea Diver

EcoSea Diver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ecosea Dive is a small dive center located at M'pai Bay Kohrong Somloem. We dive daily around Koh Khoun and Koh Rong Somloem. Never dived before ? no problem we do discover dives every day from the shore and boat. We teach Both PADI and SSI dive courses from open water to dive master certification. Already certified ? .We do fun dives daily, the dive sites are all close to the center. Our normal schedule is to dive at 10am return 1130 .Break for lunch and dive again at 1300. Our evening dive departs at 1630 and our night dive commences at 1830 returning to the dive center at 1945.
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Tom is one of the best diving instructors I ever dived with. He is patient, professional and knows the best spots for a good dive. I had two fun dives and one of them included an old wreck. It was really mystic and unique. Because he found them, we also saw an octopus and some rays. We also enjoyed the sight of one of the rare seahorses.
The cost-performance ratio was excellent and I would recommend everyone this diving experience if you seek for an adventure.

diver2m, General Manager at EcoSea Diver, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Hi from Cambodia.Thank you for your kind review, it was great fun diving with you too, maybe we will getto dive again sometime .Cheers Tom

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I had a brilliant time with Tom. He was an excellent teacher and made sure I was really clear on each skill. Plus the fun dives were awesome. Tom knows the reefs of the island so well and the marine life is thriving. Communication before booking my navigation dive and fun dive were very prompt and clear and the island is stunning. I have no hesitation in recommending the dive centre and the island.

diver2m, General Manager at EcoSea Diver, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Warm greetings from Cambodia, thank you for taking the time to review Ecosea Dive. I had a great time diving with you too. Best Fishes Tom

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did two fun dives with Tom and had a great experience. It was my friends’ first time ever and my first time for many years, but Tom explained everything clearly and patiently so we had a brilliant time. I would definitely recommend his dive trips to other beginners

diver2m, General Manager at EcoSea Diver, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thank you for your kind review, you were a little mermaid and it was a pleasure to dive with you. Many happy bubbles. Cheers Tom.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Tom was an excellent instructor and was very clear and patient. Our group had an awesome experience and I would highly recommend using him for your diving excursions.

diver2m, Manager at EcoSea Diver, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Thank you for your kind review. It was my pleasure to dive with you. I wish you many happy bubbles .

See more reviews
Reviewed April 7, 2018

I have been diving in Cambodia for 8months and this was the 6th visit to Koh Rong Samloem. EcoSea Dive at Yellow Moon Resort is now operated by the new owner, Tom Mellon who has full experience around the island and is the best instructor in Cambodia! We went diving together so many times and he never disappointed me. He is always well organized and makes me feel comfortable and safe when going under the water. I can get different experiences every time I dive, there are so many different marine lives too. I am really lucky to meet Tom, the great instructor and now we are good buddies I believe.
I strongly recommend this EcoSea Dive at Yellow Moon Resort if you want to discover your new adventures!

1  Thank Keiko_oggy