“pleasantly surprised”
Review of The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
grantham lincolnshire
“pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

first visit to the royal oak and pleasantly surprised, staff very welcoming and helpful, food was very nice and prices reasonable. will i be going back? yes already booked in for a few weeks time. taking family members that have never been before. looking forward to it.

• Visited November 2012

Grantham, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Came here for something to eat on my way home one night and I am so glad I did. The food was great and so were all the staff. The pub is very homey and you will never feel out of place when you go here. The food is great, it tastes amazing and it presented beautifully. I would defiantely recommend the Royal Oak in Long Bennington to anyone!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Shannon L
Cypress
“excellent”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Food was great...slow, but that's the pub experience, right?? We had a good sized group with a wide variety of tastes, and we all loved it!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ScottieHardy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trust me, go and have a meal there”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. The beef burger was incredible. Staff were genuinely helpful. The desserts were great too. My wife had the brownie.

1 Thank Tlove2012
Grantham, United Kingdom
“Always nice”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food is great, the pub itself is very cosy but also modern with friendly staff.

I've never had a bad meal here, it is proving to be a favourite of mine.

The specials board is great and previously when my hubby has had 'game casserole - they usually write up on the board when and where the 'shoot' was organised - so you know where how locally the food has come from.

I never have enough room for a pud but I have managed a mouthful or 2 of my hubby's ... its good to share.

Would recommend to all - excellent food, excellent surroundings, excellent value for money. The kitchen wasn't opening until 1800hrs, but we arrived about 1730 hrs, they still let us view the menu and order, we didn't have to wait long and we were not disappointed at all.

• Visited October 2012