“A visit with an old friend.”

La Plage de M. Hulot
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I decided to have a little visit with M. Hulot and see for myself where he vacationed, swam, played tennis, pulled taffy, and generally got into innocent mischief. There were photos direction travelers to the different filming locations and a little walking path to take you there. Lots of fun.

There are newer reviews for La Plage de M. Hulot

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We appreciate sea view and a large food choice.Better do first a booking before to get there. Outdoor diner in summer garanted ..

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had 3 days at the hotel and had lunch and dinner every day there. Perfect food - both the different sea food but also the beef and more classic french food. Also the winelist was good - not big but with good selection. Also our kids enjoyed the meal and place. If you are in the area you have to eat there - fruit de mar is very good.

Ps. My wife and I have been at many Michelin resturant - we are not in the league but it is very good. So just go.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Just make certain you book in advance, it gets full at Lunch and Dinner. We liked every thing, no complaints.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Some people may think it is expensive, I say you have to experience it, great food and great service for the price !! A dinner I will never forget ! Thank you !