This is an exceptionally wonderful place. The décor is amazing, the comfort excellent. The hosts are the best and the food is perfect. Sorry, but we cannot
say enough good things about this place. The scenery around is breathtaking.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir y Coed is a boutique B&B and the house is a haven of peace and tranquility, ideal for a romantic break or a family get-together. Surrounded by an acre of mature landscaped gardens on the edge of Rowen, one of the Conwy valley's most delightful villages and just within the boundary of the Snowdonia National Park. Most bedrooms have views over the gardens and vary in size and style as would be expected in a period house. Each room has either an en suite bath or shower room a T.V. super-fast broadband (but no mobile signal, as we have mountains everywhere) as well as all the other stuff you'd expect to enable you to make yourself at home. Think fluffy white towels, feather and down duvets, proper coffee and big comfy beds. It is possible to dine in the evening by prior arrangement and we will be happy to discuss food options and preferences with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tir y Coed Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir y Coed Country House Hotel Rowen
- Tir y Coed Country Hotel
- Tir y Coed Country House Rowen, Wales