My husband and I stayed here for three nights a couple of weeks ago. This is a beautifully kept country house in a lovely and peaceful location. Alan and Ian are the most wonderful hosts and their attention to detail is second to none, setting the scene each evening with candles at the tables for dinner, to the presentation of the most wonderful food. We went hoping for some well earned rest and relaxation and as soon as you walk through the door that is exactly what you receive. Alan and Ian are the ultimate professionals and it shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir y Coed is a haven of peace and tranquility. Surrounded by an acre of mature landscaped gardens on the edge of Rowen, one of the Conwy valley's most delightful villages and just within the boundarys of the Snowdonia National Park. Most bedrooms have views over the gardens and vary in size and style as would be expected in a period house, Each room has either an en suite bath or shower room, T.V., refreshment tray and clock radio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tir y Coed Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir y Coed Country House Hotel Rowen
- Tir y Coed Country Hotel
- Tir y Coed Country House Rowen, Wales