My husband and I spent 2 nights last week at this little gem! We were made very welcome by Ian and Alan. The hotel is in an area of outstanding natural beauty which we enjoyed exploring. Our room (No 4) looked over the lovely garden and surrounding countryside. The hotel was beautifully furnished. Our room was very well appointed. The en suite was modern and had both bath and shower and was very clean. We had no trouble with cold showers as previously mentioned. We had a lovely dinner in the hotel on both nights, and breakfast was fab. I would strongly advise a visit to Tir y Coed for a relaxing child free break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir y Coed is a boutique B&B and the house is a haven of peace and tranquility, ideal for a romantic break or a family get-together. Surrounded by an acre of mature landscaped gardens on the edge of Rowen, one of the Conwy valley's most delightful villages and just within the boundary of the Snowdonia National Park. Most bedrooms have views over the gardens and vary in size and style as would be expected in a period house. Each room has either an en suite bath or shower room a T.V. super-fast broadband (but no mobile signal, as we have mountains everywhere) as well as all the other stuff you'd expect to enable you to make yourself at home. Think fluffy white towels, feather and down duvets, proper coffee and big comfy beds. It is possible to dine in the evening by prior arrangement and we will be happy to discuss food options and preferences with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tir y Coed Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir y Coed Country House Hotel Rowen
- Tir y Coed Country Hotel
- Tir y Coed Country House Rowen, Wales