Our first visit to Tir y Coed we dinned in the garden room. No doubt this is a special place in every way made so by the owners.
Every thing is taken care of and the quality of the food is the best in the area. You will have to book in advance as it is a busy venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir y Coed is a haven of peace and tranquility. Surrounded by an acre of mature landscaped gardens on the edge of Rowen, one of the Conwy valley's most delightful villages and just within the boundarys of the Snowdonia National Park. Most bedrooms have views over the gardens and vary in size and style as would be expected in a period house, Each room has either an en suite bath or shower room, T.V., refreshment tray and clock radio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tir y Coed Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir y Coed Country House Hotel Rowen
- Tir y Coed Country Hotel
- Tir y Coed Country House Rowen, Wales