Indulge yourself. We had a quality experience from arrival to departure with comfort and courtesy the norm together with good food served in a calm and pleasant manner. As pensioners we will not be going often but will indulge ourselves on special occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tir y Coed is a haven of peace and tranquility. Surrounded by an acre of mature landscaped gardens on the edge of Rowen, one of the Conwy valley's most delightful villages and just within the boundarys of the Snowdonia National Park. Most bedrooms have views over the gardens and vary in size and style as would be expected in a period house, Each room has either an en suite bath or shower room, T.V., refreshment tray and clock radio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tir y Coed Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tir y Coed Country House Hotel Rowen
- Tir y Coed Country Hotel
- Tir y Coed Country House Rowen, Wales