“Great for the family”

Conwy Water Gardens
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Rowen
Reviewed May 18, 2013

A nice little walk to see the wildlife followed by a pancake in the pancake house good way to spend some time.

There are newer reviews for Conwy Water Gardens

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I went to the conwy water gardens today whilst I was staying in conwy for the weekend. I read the reviews and looked at their website=worth a visit!! Shouldn't have bothered. We arrived there to a busy car park which you would think was a good thing. We went to see the otters first but the otters were no where to be seen. After waiting awhile we decided to go into the shop and walk into the fish part of the gardens. Fish tanks with a couple of fish which you could see at pets at home. The tanks were dirty or empty. We then looked in the reptile centre which were minus reptiles. The cages were empty. Finally we thought the saving grace would be the famous Dutch pancake house. We walked in to find the house busy and most of the tables reserved. We asked for a table and got told we would go on a list of names-I asked about the waiting time and got told you will get a table when people leave!!!!! We said we couldn't wait and left. Biggest waste of time ever.

3  Thank Grharr
Reviewed April 14, 2013

It is lovely place to look at and have pancakes in, would visit again It is free admitance, and the pancake house serves THE BEST pancakes.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

It's free!!. A lovely area to walk around looking at the wild life and relaxing taking in the welsh fresh air. A little playground which my 2 boys love. You can buy bird feed for £1 a bag so my kids loved just feeding the ducks and chickens and being so close to them. It's a really lovely place to visit and then go for a pancake inn the fantastic pancake house on the site. There are also loads of different fish to look at and then you have the reptile house which again my boys loved. Worth a visit.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went there last week while visiting the area. It was snowing so much of the wildlife was sheltering but it was still lovely