“Pour your own at your own risk”

Coral Bay Caribbean Oasis
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our specialty is home-cooked comfort food. Come hungry -- you'll get your money's worth with our extra large helpings. Daily, we serve a beef or pork dish, a chicken or turkey dish, a seafood dish, and a veggie dish. We always have 12-15 sides and of course our homemade desserts! Sample menu items include: Meatloaf, Shrimp Alfredo, Chicken Fried Chicken, Veggie Lasagna, Sweet Potato, Collard Greens, Mac and Cheese, Garden Salad, Pecan Pie, Apple Cobbler, Brownie, and Apple Cake. Be sure to check out our fully stocked bar with the coldest beer in the Caribbean and a "pour your own" policy!
Reviewed January 18, 2016

What a find!!! Karen will tell you they offer the best prices in town and I promise you, they do!! That said, this is not a fancy place, it is an open air restaurant with wood picnic tables, and plastic dining tables. BUT...it offers an awesome view of Coral Bay and an amazing food menu that changes nightly. They are closed Mondays.

On our visit Will made us Rum Punches with a real punch!! At $4.00 maybe the best for the buck on the island. For dinner we had coconut crusted grouper with pina colada sauce. $9.00, a huge portion, and it made a second meal. Everything is ala carte. I recommend the mac n' cheese, the cornbread, and the coleslaw to go with your meal.

They open at 4:00 pm and a couple days after snorkeling and sunning all day we were the first in the parking lot waiting for them to open.

If funky and great food appeal to you, this is a must. Ask any of the locals, they all recommend this place!!

Reviewed January 3, 2016

Loved this place! They have a menu that changes daily posed on Facebook. All week I wanted to have a good vegetarian Roti and when we were looking for a dinner location, I checked the menu and it was meant to be! My husband had the stuffed grouper and we both really enjoyed the food.

That night they had a signer and guitar player. Good entertainment. It was also someone's birthday and you could tell most of the patrons were local and knew each other. Always a good sign!

Coral Bay is perfect location to us and this is a must do ach year we go back.

Reviewed December 22, 2015

If you want a true local island experience this is the place to go. The food is awesome and inexpensive with generous portions. A lively mix of customers both locals and visitors. Funky paintings by Paz surround the place. There is a corn hole game for your entertainment. Great place to bring the kids. Don't miss this place while in Coral Bay.

1  Thank viliver
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Went by this place first night in coral bay thought it was a bar.Third night my wife and I went in boy was it a good move wish we went the other night . Food is great price is great and Karen the cook, owner and very friendly is worth the visit.we went again.the menu changes every night and has music on Fridays wish I didn't go home on Friday Karen was having chicken pot pie. If you want a meal and a beer or drink for a great price and home cooking at its best visit oasis and portions are big. When I go down again Karen told me to ask her for ribs and she will have them for me and you can get take out.Its a no frill pick your food up at the bar bring it to your table and enjoy.

1  Thank Clancy1213
Reviewed December 19, 2015

Definitely had to stop for dinner once during our most recent visit to St. John. A casual place with good food. The limit the menu to four entrees daily and you can also have additional side items. My husband had a teriyaki chicken and rice dish and I had the portobello mushroom risotto. He loved his and I enjoyed mine a lot. You place your menu at the counter and pay and they call you when it's ready. Very generous pouring of wine and reasonably priced beers were enjoyed while listening to Kerrin sing. Wonderful evening and we wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend it to anyone.