“worth the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ekaete Pink Corner

Ekaete Pink Corner
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“worth the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Best place we have found in St. John for real Caribbean food- Chicken roti, veggie roti and salmon were all outstanding- ask for the local hot sauce if you want to spice it up- our kids loved the ice cream- very warm and welcoming atmosphere

Harpswell, Maine
“Wait.... don't drive by... it is time to stop.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have been in Coral Bay for 8 of our 13 day stay. We have driven by the Pink Corner, at least, 30 times during those 8 days...The question I now have to ask... why did it take us so long to stop. Great friendly service with a smile and delicious food. Forget where it is located.... STOP and have one of the most fabulous authentic meals you will ever have.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Wonderful family run restaurant, great flavor, great ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

West Indian cuisine, with wide options including oxtail, goat, vegetarian. Just voted best ice cream on the island. Great fruit juice drinks. Owner is very charming and even keeps a pet baby sheep in a nearby pen. Very laid back. Had a nice time.

Boston, Massachusetts
“What a delightful surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

So, first off, this is not a fancy restaurant. But if you want real local West Indian cuisine cooked and served by some of the nicest local folks around...then do not miss Ekaete Pink Corner. We have been there twice and have met Esther and her lovely daughter. Our hosts could not have been nicer or more accommodating! And yes the wonderful food...we had the curried chicken and curried goat on the first night and on the second night we had a combo plate that also included ribs, roasted pork, and oxtail stew. Esther and her family alone are worth the stop. They take great pride in their food and service and are friendly and entertaining. One night when we were leaving, Esther ran to get me a "to go" cup for the rest of my wine. (no worries, I was not driving) Please don't miss this place if you want to authentic, real Caribbean cuisine and a chance to meet Esther!

1 Thank FloreenK
Northville, Michigan
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stopped here with my parents this afternoon for an early dinner after some time on the beach. My dad had the curried goat (which he polished off) and my mom really enjoyed her curried chicken. I initially ordered a side of sauteed veggies and a mango smoothie, and Esther's daughter asked, "Are you a vegetarian?" (I am), and then told me that her mom would make me a special plate of vegetarian food. Esther brought my food out and told me that she makes vegetarian style "meat"balls (which I had and were delicious!) as well as vegetarian "ribs". She showed us her garden out front-lots of herbs and green onions, as well as passionfruit trees. My parents split a cup of butter pecan ice cream for dessert and we all enjoyed talking with Esther and meeting Steve the goat.

2 Thank Gripley01