“Local gem”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Pulled pork tacos are the best I've ever had. Enjoy the majestic setting on the east end of coral bay near Concordia. Bring a few extra $$$ to donate to the beautiful bush kitties they have. My dad said the grouper sandwich was the most phenomenal seasoned piece of fish he has ever had

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We visited in July and this is my new favorite place on the island. I love the location and the atmosphere and the prices. Oh yeah, and the food was good too. What a great life these owners have!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a very overdue review from our trip June 2013.

We stopped at the well known Tourist Trap on our way to Salt Pond. By now my wife has gotten use to the idea of me finding off the beaten track places to dine. The Tourist Trap fits that bill to a Tee. I got the typical, "what is this?", when we pulled up.

The place is nothing to write home about, infact, one might just pass on by if they didn't read anything about it. Yes it is just a truck/trailer/shack (not sure which) in the front yard of a residence with some picnic tables and some sort of home made awnings for shade, but it really is a treat and you have to stop in at least once. The food is very good.

We ordered the famed lobster rolls. Having seen numerous reviews I thought I knew what to expect when I bit into this strange concoction on a hot dog bun. WOW was I surprised at how good it was. After the lobster rolls we had grouper Sandwiches. Also very good.

If your looking for some good simple eats when on the Coral Bay side, stop in at the Tourist Trap.

Mike in Tulsa

2  Thank N737AA
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for a quick bite to eat. The food was among the best we have eaten, the drinks were fantastic, and the prices were more than reasonable, especially by island standards. I highly recommend making a trip to visit coral bay and the tourist trap.

2  Thank Brendan C
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently dined at the tourist trap, and had a very good experience. We were welcomed by the owners who we're so personable, and had excellent conversation. It's a really cool vibe there, and you end up talking with other people that are there and getting to know them if you want. The food was really good. I had a fried fish sandwich which was very generous in portion and my husband had pulled pork which was excellent, had a smoky barbecue flavor. Really good. The prices were very reasonable for the quality of food and portion size and excellent atmosphere and great personality of the owners!

1  Thank snorkeler-6