“very good”
Review of Aqua Bistro

Aqua Bistro
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2012

went there twice on my recent family trip. grouper sandwich is very good and grouper entree is excellent. also went on ponzu tuna night which i enjoyed. very nice waitstaff.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We showed up at quitting time and were served delicious food at reasonable prices by people who acted like they were thrilled to stay open for us which I doubt could have been true. Of the sit-down restaurants we went to on the island, this was by far the best experience in every category.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My wife and I visited St. John's the week of 7/22 - 7/29/12 and we ate at Aqua Bistro 3 times. The food is excellent! They have a wonderful crunchy grouper sandwich with a very special tartar sauce. I had the fish of the day once - swordfish - and they cooked it "Ponzu style" (Asian style with some wasabi sauce). My wife also had the Macadamia crusted grouper with mango salsa and it was incredible. Their Buffalo grouper sandwich was good too. Great location across from Coral Bay with many tropical plants and mild breezes. The outdoor dining and bar were exceptional.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Our family travels to St Thomas and St John at least once a year and to us this is a must every time we come Down. Service is always personal and great. Food exceptional as well. Our FAV is Thier wings. Great place. Must visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I rented a scooter to experience St. John on our own time. We stumbled upon this little gem while venturing around Coral Bay. I have to say, the wait staff are amazing, the food is better than amazing and we went back twice! Order the fried halibut sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!