“A great casa and lovely hospitality in Playa Larga!”
Review of Casa Capelita

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Playa Larga
Casa Capelita
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We got to casa capelite by accident and it was the best accident we had on our trip!
The accommodations were lovely and clean, the hosts were charming and very hospitable, the food was of a 5 star restaurant level and they were very helpful in finding guides for us.

Highly recommended! Ron & Chen

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Casa Capelita

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Thank you Yaima and José for making our stay in Playa Larga memorable. Very friendly and helpful hosts, Yaima also speaks English. Comfortable and quiet room (there are 2), recently refurbished. Roof terrace. And great food prepared by the Chef himself! We highly recommend this casa.
Antonia & Pierre

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I am so glad I was referred to this Casa! This was my best experience in Cuba! And I am willing to go back to Cuba, if only to visit Yaima and Capelita and their adorable little girl!

A very clean, safe place to stay, close to the beach and diving center. The beds are comfortable and bathrooms are clean with hot and cold water. And as others have mentioned, very good food! The best I had in Cuba and they kindly accommodated my request for vegetarian food. The big difference I felt was this Casa offers a lot more for the same price you would pay elsewhere. Other than basic comforts and safety, the people make a difference to your stay, in my opinion. Overall, people in Cuba are very friendly and helpful, but this particular family made me feel at home all the time. I would love to come back here another time for a longer time. I highly recommend this place for a perfectly relaxing or a super active vacation. There are several snorkeling and diving places nearby too. And Yaima also makes arrangements if you want to visit places around and was very kind enough to call up tourist information to help me change buses on my way back to Havana. A HUGE help, given that my Spanish is almost non-existent. And she speaks English, which is a big help. And oh! did I say she makes awesome Pina Colada too?! I also enjoyed meeting other guests at the Casa and we usually had a chat on the terrace after dinner with Capelita..

Too bad my vacation ended and now I have to make my own meals!

A big thank you, Yaima and Capelita, for making my vacation so awesome! I would definitely stay with you guys, when I visit Cuba next!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stayed with Yaima and Alejandro in November 2013 and had a lovely stay. Their home is locally placed, the food is great, the meals delicious and Yaima has great local contacts for organising trips.

English is spoken and well understood.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Casa Capelita is a lovely casa with very clean and well-equiped rooms (air conditioning, comfy double beds and good shower). Your hosts are extremely welcoming and make you feel right at home. The food is also excellent - some of the very best we had in Cuba. It is also conveniently located close to some great beaches with brilliant snorkelling & diving. My friends and I stayed here for two days and had a great time - definitely a casa to stop off at on your trip around Cuba. Thank you so much Yaima!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to be, nice people who want to do everything possible for making your visit awesome, if you want to fish and see bird's this is your place and don't forget stop by Casa Capelita. .

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank otolob
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great place to stay - the rooms are large, clean, comfortable, air-conditioned
The service is first class :)
The location is perfect - walking distance from the beach
Keep the excellent quality and good luck with your business!
Cheers,