“Home Away from Home”

La Pari-Pari Langkawi
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I found this place through tripadvisor itself and it was love at first sight. The place is beautifully and tastefully done. Mimimalistic and cozy. The property is beautiful and a nice garden and pool. The people are really warm and helpful and they make the service look effortless and I almost felt like I was staying at my own holiday home. The place was really clean and that's what made me really comfortable. There is great attention given to small details that make you feel that you are staying with thoughtful people.

All the hosts were really nice people. They would help you out with suggestions as to where to visit and the nice places to eat and stuff. Their in house restaurant Fat Cupid has some of the best food we had in Langkawi. So you don't need to worry about finding food in Langkawi on a lazy day.

Langkawi is the size of a big city and if you hire a car you can drive around comfortably to all places you may want to visit so don't worry about distances. This place is walking distance to the Cenang beach as well where most of the street shopping and eating/drinking options are available as well.

All in all La Pari Pari made our trip memorable! Two thumbs up to the team!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and have a private little sit out garden space and a gate that you would get a ke...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here for a long weekend over my girlfriends birthday.

The welcome was extremely friendly setting the tone for the rest of the stay, every single person working here gives hands down the best and friendliest service I've received anywhere in Malaysia.

We checked in to our doom which was beautiful, very spacious, a huge bed and a fantastic bathroom. The hotel toiletries are fantastic, the lemongrass shampoo smells awesome!

The breakfast was pretty good each morning some days we got toast some days a croissant. No complaints with either and the whole breakfast was a good size to set you up for the day.

The highlight of the stay has to be Jeremy, he is hilarious and always had time for a quick chat about what tour we wanted to go on, how it had been at the beach that day, where was good to go for dinner or drinks.

The pool was a lovely spot to cool down after a couple of hours on the day beds in the sun or later on in the afternoon after a day at the beach.

I could go on quite a bit more but all in all this place is as close to perfect as I can imagine its possible to get for a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Slim44
Reviewed November 11, 2013

it was nice staying there, ppl there were very friendly.calm n quiet rooms were quiet good with neat toilets. need to walk some distance to see the beach, overall good.breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

What a gem. I found out about this place through word of mouth. I had already spent a terrible night at a cavernous hospital like hotel belonging to a global chain. When the car drove up to La Pari-Pari I was delighted because I knew that I had lucked out. I had managed to find boutique like style and comfort, without the huge price tags of the bigger resorts. The rooms were spotless and stylish, with a sense of privacy. The garden and pool were delightful. The food to die for. But the best was the staff, who went out of their way to make me feel welcome. As a solo traveler, that was important. They included me in conversations. We became friends. Would recommend this resort whole heartedly.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms at the back. Its more secluded.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank cm2130
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Long due review. We were there in June '13 and had an amazing time in Langkawi. La Pari Pari is right where you want it to be and yet is a nice quiet place. Lovely rooms and superb hospitality. They were very helpful and recommended and arranged some nice trips for us. Personally ensured that we had a good time in Langkawi. Hope to be back there some day soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Today is my first day here.come with my family, mom n sister. Staffs are passionate in their work, room is spacious n clean. I love the bathroom design n i truly agree with all the previous reviews. I glad that my family loves it too. Going to have a blast this weekend.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed at La Pari Pari for 4 nights in October 2013. It was a very pleasant stay. I have been traveling frequently during the recent past, especially in Sri Lanka, and I often see hotels not offering what they claim in their web sites. La Pari Pari is truly an exception - you get what you see. Tracy and others were very nice and helpful during my short stay.
The environment is very calm and quite and away from the busy street life. If you want immediate access to shops, this is not the correct place. However, it is just 5 min taxi drive to Pentai Cenang from Pari Pari, so if you want something that is relaxing, yet accessible to shopping areas, this is the place.
Hope to visit you next time with my family. I have already recommended your place to one of my friends who will be coming to Langkawi soon.

Room Tip: Romms 10 and 12 are furthest from the reception - BUT the whole premises has only 12 chalets
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
The Smith House
#1 of 1 in Padang Mat Sirat
Bayview Hotel Langkawi
The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa

Been to La Pari-Pari Langkawi? Share your experiences!