“Thumbs up!”

La Pari-Pari Langkawi
Singapore, Singapore
“Thumbs up!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

One word to summarise my stay at this place - awesome! Everything was really good in terms of service, location, environment, people, room, food and you name it. The team at La Pari-Pari is exceptionally friendly and very hospitable. It was my first time staying at there after looking through all the positive comments and posts at TripAdvisor.The room was indeed spacious. Love the lil garden outside the room. Enjoyed staring at the stars and moon at night at the lil garden outside there. So pretty! There's even a pool outside and you can have your sunbathing session outside the cottage too! I would love to return to this wonderful place again. Would highly recommend this place to those of you who are looking for a very quiet and tranquil surrounding throughout your stay at this island. You won't regret for choosing La Pari-Pari ♥

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Karina B, Owner at La Pari-Pari Langkawi, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Yadong

Thank you very much for your review - it always delights us to hear guests who are enthusiastic about La Pari-Pari and fatCUPID.

And since you don't live so far away, we certainly do hope we will see you here again :-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Wiltshire
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Having stayed in plenty of hotels in the past, this is the first time I have ever been so impressed with a place where I actually want to write a review. La Pari-Pari has been 100% spot on right from the start. I was going to meet my boyfriend in Langkawi and hadn't booked any accommodation yet. I arrived on the island a few days before him so got to actually see hotels before making a booking. I came across La Pari Pari and the instant I saw it I knew it was a hidden gem. Tracy kindly let me view a room before I made a decision as and soon as I stepped inside I knew I wanted to stay here. My boyfriend then spent a whole week telling me how awesome I was for finding this magical place. The rooms are spacious, the bathroom is to die for (I really want this bathroom in my house at home) and the bed is huge and comfortable. Everyday we would come home from a day out and the room would be cleaned and the bathroom restocked. The staff were the most friendliest hosts I've come across in any resort before. They always called us by our first names and made our stay so much more enjoyable. My boyfriend wanted to get me some flowers so he asked at reception and they helped organise some flowers for him. He then wanted to take me to a really fancy restaurant. Not only did the staff give him some suggestions of where to go, they also made a reservation for us. There recommendation was the most romantic restaurant I had ever been too. Nothing was any trouble for them, if we wanted breakfast in our room, they would bring it to us. If we were sat around the pool, they would offer pool towels and bring us cold water at no cost.
Yes, the resort is not on the beach, but having seen the resorts that are on the beach, I am so happy I stayed here, even if it is a few minutes walk to the sand. There are only 12 rooms here so you have so much privacy. Hotels on the beach are crowed, rooms all crammed next to each other and are never actually right on the beach anyway. Plus those hotels you can never get a pool chair and have to share the pool with plenty of other people. Never had any of those problems at La Pari Pari. Here you also had the option of chilling out on double beds under the trees, just beautiful.
It's not often I return to a place I have been to before, but I would without a shadow of doubt return here again. Such a welcoming family, who make your holiday very special. Cannot thank the staff at La Pari Pari enough.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear KDavey

I don't think I need to tell you again how we all truly loved having you and your boyfriend stay with us :-) Some of us were practically in tears when you both left :-( It was a real honour hosting you both at La Pari-Pari, and may I say again, how much we admire you both for your passion and commitment to one another despite the odds of your situation.

I know I speak for all of us here when I say that I hope all is well with both of you, and we hope you will keep in touch with us :-) You are still both in our thoughts :-)
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We whole-heartedly recommend La Pari-Pari as the place to stay on Langkawi.
The owners and staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and attentive to our needs. The setting was ideal for us; tranquil but close enough to the action if we needed it. The rooms were bright, comfortable and well maintained.
FATCupid (La Pari-Pari's restaurant) served great food and even greater cocktails - the Espresso Martini is amazing.
Living in KL we know we will be back to La Pari-Pari again... next week?! ;)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jim

We really enjoyed hosting your stay and the various chats we had with you while you were here :-)

Thank you very much for the lovely review. And err, we're still waiting for you to come back!!!! :-)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The staff are very friendly and a great place to rest & relax.
Good value for money to accommodate three persons in a room.
The signature breakfast - poached eggs with sweet potato is excellent
My choice of accommodation for my next trip to Langkawi.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Agnes

Am glad you enjoyed your stay and the poached eggs, which I must admit is my favourite too! :-)

We hope to see you back here again soon!
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friend and I stayed in La Pari-Pari Langkawi for 3 nights. We found this place after reading many reviews from trip advisor. The price was very reasonable. Our room was like a cottage, which was clean, simple and spacious. We enjoyed swimming in the pool outside the cottage and sunbathing. We were impressed by the perfect match between the hotel and FatCupid (the restaurant in La Pari-Pari). We were told that they were run differently. We really enjoyed our dinner at the poolside, the tiger prawn, the special drink with lemon grass and different fruits and the desserts were great The dinner was very enjoyable, because of the very nice environment and friendly staff. Besides, the hotel was just 5-min walk from a beautiful beach, where we viewed the sunset, and a lot of people joined the parachute activity.The staff were all very enthusiastic and they assisted us to arrange everything we needed, e.g. transportation. We also appreciated the snorkelling recommendations from them. (We joined East Marine, although of a smaller scale (~20 people in our group), but really friendly and helpful staff. We arrived Marine Park for snorkelling ~ 1 hour earlier than the big crowd from another company)

Overall, the experience was fantastic. We'd like to thank Karina and Tracey for being so helpful and nice. (They could recall everybody's name...) Will definitely stay at La Pari-Pari again next time if we visit Langkawi again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Gerangel

Am glad you enjoyed you enjoyed your stay with us :-) I know that both our team and fatCUPID's sincerely enjoyed hosting you both as well, and hope you will come back and visit us again soon!
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I (9 in all) spent 4D3N at La Pari Pari and found the place to be awesome in most aspects. The service is really commendable and we love the beds. Many thanks to Tracey, Jamie, Karen, Jackie and the rest of the staff for making our stay a memorable one. We hope to be back there again in the not too distant future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Anne

We're very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us :-) Thank you very much for choosing to stay at La Pari-Pari for your family vacation :-)
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Love their landscape and each room is like a small cottage. very nature and quiet environment.
Very spacious room, BIG bathroom, and very comfortable beds. free wifi in the room.
By the way, their restaurant Fat Cupid serve tasty foods as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review :-) We do try and reach out to guests who stay with us, and hope that we can assist in helping make their vacations more memorable, so I am very happy to hear that our team left a positive impression on you :-) We hope to see you back again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pantai Tengah
5.0 of 5 bubbles 2,298 reviews
Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi
The Danna Langkawi, Malaysia
The Frangipani Langkawi Resort & Spa

Been to La Pari-Pari Langkawi? Share your experiences!