An amazing place to stay. So personalised and true to all comments listed by other trip advisor members. Staff were exceptional, Shyda, especially advised us on places to eat and to go, she organised a taxi and driver for 4 hours who showed us around the island. Great value.
On us leaving to go to Penang she also give us lots of information for our trip there, especially to see the mural paintings around Georgetown which were brilliant.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Villa Molek, loved our time in Langkwai and would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Villa Molek Langkawi Resort Hotel, the most exclusive and intimate complex along Pantia Tengah. As you step into Villa Molek you are greeted by 12 charming and beautifully designed private villa studios, each a complete home. Its superb location and quiet elegance makes it a favorite among travelers looking for the total relaxation. The nearby beach at only a few steps away. With three restaurants on site you have all the comfort you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Molek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Molek Hotel Pantai Tengah
- Villa Molek Langkawi/Pantai Tengah, Malaysia