“Very comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rainham
Selby, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a very comfortable stay with friendly staff who were more than helpful. We had a very good night sleep. The room was very clean and modern. The only downside is free wii for 30 mins and when looking for things to do in the area could do with a bit longer, preferably free unlimited wifi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Asfordby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

In the last year I have become such a big fan of Premier Inn. Once an avid user of Travelodge for cheap weekends.... No more!!
I have stayed in several Premier Inns in the last year. This hotel is no let down. We stayed in a family room with a 13 & 8yr old. Room was all made up and very comforable.
All aspects of this hotel are top-notch. The reception, rooms, location all add to a great stay.
On top of this, only a mile or so from Rainham Marshes, a large NSPB nature reserve which makes for a great visit.

• Stayed May 2013
Haywards Heath, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been using this hotel for one night every week for 5 weeks and I have to say that everything has been great.
The reception staff are always polite and efficient even when I have turned up at half ten in the evening due to M25 traffic!
The rooms are extremely clean and I think I have had a different room each time. It is on a busy road but you can hardly hear the traffic and I have always had a good nights sleep.
When anyone else from my company does the same course that I have had to do over the past few weeks I would certainly recommend staying here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I cannot normally fault Premier inn but.....Staff helpful on arrival, room very spacious, lovely bathroom etc, bed extremely uncomfortable, and lots of noise due to some girls chatting outside our room from 3 am on and off til 6.30... Breakfast in the pub next door was inedible, couldn't even drink the coffee. would never recommend the place for food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

From start to finish, we had a fantastic stay in Premier Inn, Rainham.
The staff are super friendly and helpful. the rooms are clean, warm and comfortable and the water was hot for showers and baths. All round I was very impressed and even more impressed with the restaurant next door. The service was impeccable and the food the best we've had in this type of chain hotel/restaurant. If I lived in the area I would even visit the restaurant for dinner.

2 small drawbacks:
1) the restaurant was not open for lunch so we had to go elsewhere.
2) no mattress in the baby cot, this seems to be standard in Premier Inns, perhaps they should rethink this or warn visitors when they book a cot, to bring mattress & bedding.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Yet another stay at Premier Inn Rainham. I spend a lot of time in this Hotel and would like to express my Thanks to the Staff and Management for their great service and cleanliness of the Hotel. The rooms are always spotless and on the few occasions when I have had a problem it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. You sometimes get a little noise from the main road but it has never bothered me and I have never had to claim on the 'Good Night Guarantee'. The Table Table restaurant next door also has a buffet most nights offering different themes so you don't get bored plus all the usual Whitbread menu items.The prices are usually reasonable for midweek as well. I will no doubt be staying there again soon and hope that the standard that they have set remains.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

The girls on recetion are very friendly. The room was very clean and it was cleaned every morning for the 3 days we stayed. We were close to where we have family so we will definately be back again....so much better then the travel lodge we stayed in once not that far away from this premiere in.

Room Tip: I stayed in a family room with my Mum and 2 small children aged 5 and 6. I dont know if all family...