“highly recommended !!!”

Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rainham
Reviewed November 1, 2011

family friendly and good value for money!! highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bonmiguel

Reviewed October 26, 2011

After a tiring long journey it was great to see a smiling face welcome us; good attentive staff throughout and humour at the breakfast table to start the day. The room was clean and tidy; carpark convienient; which helped make our visit to the UK enjoyable under stressful circumstances. Thank you Premier Inn!

Room Tip: Try not to get a room above the enterance door ... in case of congregating smokers etc.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Colleen A
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I was staying at this Premier Inn as I had a party to attend in the evening in Hornchurch. The journey from the North is about 3.5 hours or so so not too bad really. Upon arrival at the hotel, it looked really peaceful and like a lovely Premier Inn, there was a table table next door, and the car park was well lit and seemed safe. We was greeted by a lovely lady on reception who did everything she could to ensure we was happy, and she offered all of the services you would expect to be offered upon check in. Unfortunately we didn't get to eat in the adjacent restaurant but it looked lovely. We was given room number one - which at the time my partner was not happy with as he thought there could be noise from people exiting / entering reception but we checked this out before unpacking our stuff and it seemed fine. The room was spacious - I think it was a family room and very clean. Although a little cold on arrival we soon sorted this out with the littler heater that is on the wall. We went out to the party and returned at about midnight. This is when the problem started. After the long drive from the North, we just wanted to get some sleep. However, the people in the room above us seemed to want to have a "party". All we could hear was banging, laughing ,arguing, room doors opening and closing etc etc. I rang through to reception at approximately 1.30 and there was no answer after about 3 attempts. I then went through to reception, where there was a sign saying that reception was currently unattended and to press the night buzzer. I pressed the night buzzer a couple of times, and after about 5 mins of waiting in reception in my pyjamas (LOL) the night receptionist come through. I explained about my problem, and he said that he would have a word with the people in the room to keep the noise down. It stopped for about 20 mins. Then started again - even worse than before. At approximately 3.30am I had to ring reception again to complain about the level of noise coming from the upstairs room. The night receptionist said he would go and check, but that he didn't think there was a lot he could do and that I could change rooms. At 3.30am ?! I don't think that this was really a valid solution to the problem, and so refused. The noise eventually stopped around 4am and we managed to sleep till around 9.30am which is when the noise from reception started. I don't blame this entirely on Premier Inn, as I stop at Premier Inns' about once a month now and have stopped at enough to say that this could have just been a one off, however, it was a really bad nights stay and so I am thankful to Premier Inn for the Good Night Guarantee, as at least I didnt have to pay for the room ! This wouldn't stop me from staying at this Premier Inn in the future, but I would more than likely ask for a room as far away from reception as possible and on the very top floor !

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights in September whilst attending a family wedding.

The location is very convenient for the M25, A13 and surrounding areas including Lakeside Shopping Centre.

The reception staff, especially Joe, were very welcoming and helpful.

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Upper floor is best
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We would give this a 5 star if it wasn't for a maintenance problem in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful, always had a smile for us. The satff were helpful when asked a question, or made a complaint. Very good food in the resaurant, and the breakfast menu is excellent.

Room Tip: The Inn is on a busy road, so rooms at the rear of the Inn are quieter. Read the reviews.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2011

having stayed many times at this premierInn, I have always received excellent service, clean comfortable rooms at a good price. The adjoining restaurant has welcoming friendly staff with a good range of well prepared food at a good price.

Highly recommended. Difficult to find such good service at a reasonable price in the London area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank david_wright3
Reviewed October 25, 2009

We stayed overnight with our two young children as we were attending a wedding nearby. Very friendly lady on reception, gave our two boys children's welcome packs each with colouring etc in them which I wasn't expecting, she was very warm to our children. We had a family room which was a double and what looked like a single with a pull-out bed form underneath, it was hard to tell as all beds were made up ready for our arrival. Room and beds were clean and comfortable. Appreciated the mugs for tea/coffee rather than little cups! Room had everything we needed and everything worked. Breakfast in the Willow Hotel next door which was also very good - staff also warm and friendly, food good and plentiful. Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank kiera1999
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2009

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on providing our guest with the best possible customer care and we are pleased that this along with our hotel, service and breakfast facilities ensured you had a comfortable stay with us. We hope to welcome you to Premier Inn again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rainham
Ibis London Thurrock
De Rougemont Manor
De Rougemont Manor
#3 of 4 in Brentwood
The Manor Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Premier Inn London Rainham Hotel? Share your experiences!