“visiting the miraculous our lady of manaoag”

Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary of Manaoag
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Manaoag
Reviewed May 30, 2013

went here with my family for thanksgiving. after 10 years i was able to come back here. a lot has changed. the church has been fully renovated and now more organized. there's a separate chapel where you can light a candle and pray. there are guards that controls the parking and you can see that the church's premises are well maintained. picture takings are allowed even inside the church so you can bring your camera.

3  Thank KamillePH

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Due to its authenticity and age, it's a perfect place for solemn praying and realization. It huge and the designs in the ceilings are extravagant. It's quiet and the only noise you will here are the priests doing the Holy Rosary. Just a heads up in the entrance, some vendors will offer things to buy like rosary and all that, stating a price of Php 40.00 and when you take it, they will instantly say it is a bundle so the amount will actually be Php 120.00, for short its a scam that they will force you into. Other than just enjoy the experience inside.

3  Thank Ayan M
Reviewed May 23, 2013

It's interesting to immerse in the people's devotion to the Lady of the Holy Rosary. People visit the place for various reasons; be it to ask for some favor, for thanksgiving and / or prayer.

The only downside of this area are the street vendors that could be annoying at times.

4  Thank scarletangel675
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Me and my family visits the shrine at least once a year to hear mass and most especially to give thanks to God for all His blessings. Just earlier this year, my 4year old shih tzu was diagnosed with meningitis and her vet told me she has poor prognosis. I was even given a choice to euthanize my dog instead to end her suffering. But me and my family didn't give up. Treatment and therapy continued for a month and now my dog is almost back to normal. I have talked to lots of vets and all they say is, its truly a miracle. I bought my dog to Manaoag Shrine last April to say thank you for answered prayers. The place is also pet-friendly.

6  Thank joifull
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Brings back memories reminiscing when my parents used to bring me here to pray and reflect..very nice ambiancez

5  Thank Lovetravellove