“Extremely nice place, but empty when we were there.”

Rose Valley Kunjanagar (Falakata) Resort
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were passing through the area for one night and checked in here. The rooms were perfect - modern, clean and with everything you would expect in a 4 or 5 star Hotel. the staff were very attentive and friendly. It's very difficult to find and their website needs to be more helpful on that point. We had dinner there and presumably because we were the only guests, the menu was very limited. Still, I would imagine that in high season this place is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed here with my wife and 2 children from 23 rd March,2013 to 25 th March,2013 for a trip to Dooars.
The hotel is clean and manager is friendly, but this is not a right destination for the Dooars visitors. Instead tourists may visit Holong Bunglow at Jaldapara. We missed Elephant riding at Jaldapara which is purely reserved for Govt guest house boarders.
The Holong bunglow is at the center point of Jaldapara forest and there is very high chance for tourist to see wild animals from balcony. There is nothing at Knujanagar except natural beauty. Rose valley Falakta (Kunjanagar) is around 32 kms from Jaldapara. It is too distant..isn't it ?

Room Tip: Better stay at Holong Bunglow, Jaldapara, which is under Govt Of West Bengal.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Last monsoon when I got extremely tired of the hectic city life in Kolkata I came to know about the Rose Valley Kunjanagar (Falakata) Resort from one of my close pals. They had already been to that place and hence I too went there. Well, it was not only an attractive place but the stay was thoroughly a peaceful experience in the midst of absolutely green nature. This wonderful resort is absolutely worth visiting for a quick stay with some of the great drink, meal and scenic beauty. Recently renovated spa is divine; the lunch is the most amazing I have ever had. The bar has a great atmosphere mixed with modern amenities. You get amazing value for money at this hotel if you book ahead on the net but even booking directly can be quite good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martin N
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was there for 4 days and we had a nice time with family. Staffs are really friendly and helpful. Perfectly located and having equipped with all the modern facilities this is a great place to stay and spend some time with natural. Good view and big spacious rooms are other advantages of this place. My family loved the local sightseeing and wants to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JashuMarie
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I never knew about the Rose Valley Kunjanagar (Falakata) Resort until I went there last month. Well, it was well above our expectations. To make a resort among such deep greeneries is in itself an incredible achievement for the Rose Valley group. Moreover, the hotel management took every bit of care of us, the guests. Snug rooms, fresh air, surrounding sceneries made our journey truly a memorable experience. A must visit for those who loves to indulge in vacationing in the midst of natural world.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AnnyStones
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Last time when I and my pals were getting frustrated in this boring Kolkata weather, someone suggested the name of Rose Valley Kunjanagar (Falakata) Resort. Well, I must say it was one of the most exhilarating trips of my life. From the rooms to the food to those who served us; everything was at par with any luxury hotels. Moreover, here you will also get to enjoy some enthralling Elephant safari, excellent scenic view, clean air. Visit to those nearby jungles were also full of excitement.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank DevayanDas
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was getting bored after such a heated summer this time in Kolkata and hence we were frantically looking for a quick but blissful outing at some place near Kolkata. Then we came to know about the Rose Valley Kunjanagar (Falakata) Resort and what an experience we had!! What can I say folks; it was simply mindboggling for all of us who were there for that 2 days during mid June this year. Fascinating Elephant safari, fine scenic view, fresh air and the nearby jungles were something I won’t ever forget. Food was good and if you can pay a bit then transportation is simply awesome. Worth visiting for sure!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank LoraMohanty

Been to Rose Valley Kunjanagar (Falakata) Resort? Share your experiences!