“Beautiful resort, most modern in thid little town”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sekinchan
Sekin Fisherman Village Hotel & Resort
Ranked #6 of 6 Sekinchan B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Beautiful resort, most modern in thid little town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Spend 2 nights there with a family of 10 including my brother. The location is good coz the coast is right at the back of the resort. And is at the fishing village and a 5 mins walk to the Redang beach. Room is clean but breakfast is only fried noodle, fried rice anf bread. I will go back to stay again

• Stayed December 2012
14 Thank Leslie3663

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
George Town, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is my first stay in a fisherman village and being new to Sekinchan town, I had some troubles locating the resort at first and thus I called up the resort and asked for directions; From the main road from Tanjung Karang, turn left as soon as you located the Sekinchan Police Station. From there just follow the road signs to the resort.

I had my car parked in a guarded compound with security personnel manning the entrance and a security personnel patrolling the car park area. This gave me a good impression. I headed to my room once I check in at the receptionist,

The room is huge with plenty of wall sockets. It comes with fridge, hair dryer, power kettle for you to make your coffee, mosquito repellent, ceiling fan. Since the resort is just 4 months old, all the equipments are very new. Beds and towels are clean but the bathroom produces some unplesant smell upon entering. I am not sure what smell was that but the smell stays throughout my 1 night stay. Eww... Other than that not much complain.

There is also Restoran Sekinchan Ikan Bakar for you to enjoy some nice ikan bakar, a watch tower which you need to pay RM1 to climb up roughly 6-7 floor high. What you need to do in the resort is to watch the sunset. Be there by around 5.30pm - 5.45pm else you might miss it.

Breakfast was provided in my package and it is just some simple Fried Bihun, Fried Rice, Bread with jem. If the resort can provide more variety this will be perfect. Once done with my breakfast I checkout from the hotel and bid farewell to the resort and if I were to visit Sekinchan, I will definitely stay in this resort.

*Additional Tip*
+ Remember to pay a visit to the paddy field
+ And savour the local sea food restaurant

Room Tip: Probably request for rooms nearer to the sea side to enjoy the sea breeze at night