Both my wife and I had a wonderful one week stay at the Six Senses Laamu - Maldives.
The resort was superbly marvelous, and accolades should go to the management and team there for keeping this resort one of the best jewels in Maldives.
What makes it all so special are the committed staff there that were always going out of their way to create dreams and memorable experience for all guest to the lovely resort, and the GEMs (Guest Experience Makers)were the key success to the resort's distinctive brand and service-oriented culture success. Special mention and thanks should go to Abdullah Hassan/GEM who made our stay so comfortable and wonderful. He is one of the resort's key success story for the resort's many other GEMs. He is not only passionate about his role as a GEM, but is also very service-minded and dedicated, and nothing was too much for him to do. Also I would like to highlight that Rachel Lambert was Six Senses Laamu outstanding Marine Conservation Biologist, and she is indeed the resort's true CSR team leader, and a great host to all guest with her hospitality, approachable friendliness and marine life knowledge. And of course the General Manager Marteyne Van Well and management team were outstanding ambassadors of the lovely resort that kept it managed well as one can see. Last but not least the culinary delights and service from the Food & Bevergare team were second to none, and it was a well organised and runned brigade in terms of service, food quality and delivery, and also great host with their warm welcome and smile all the time!! I always enjoyed dining at the outlets and chatting with the service and culinary team.......
In all I should say it was one of our best experience in Maldives and especially the genuine hospitality and care of the Maldivians that made the resort so special plus the natural surroundings and Six Senses management of the resort. Truly unspoit and not pretentious!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives