We just spent 7 nights at the resort - great everything! Starts with a smile and an invite to go barefoot and gets better from there. Our bags went missing for 2 days and we were provided with a survival kit, which was more than sufficient. The bungalows are luxurious, the inside and outside are flawless and whether you want to laze in the sun or watch the romantic sunset, you will not be disappointed. For a quiet read there is the upper deck. Bikes at the bungalows are a nice feature. The restaurants are great, only complaint is too much food. The gym is in great shape; my gf recommends yoga and pilates and the spa treatments. Good snorkelling on the reef: we saw a manta, moray and plenty of sharks and tropical fish. The equipment at the aquatic centre is sound quality. Finally many thanks to the warm, friendly and professional staff! Warning: the extras are pricey, but one should expect that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives