Have just returned from our 8 night honeymoon at Six Senses & cannot recommend it highly enough! I can only describe the resort as a well oiled machine, our experience was fantastic and we cannot fault it.
The island is stunning with fantastic facilities and enough to do - even though you cant get sick of lazing on your villa day bed taking in the view.
The water villas are amazing - we had an ocean water villa (45) on jetty b facing jetty c which we loved. Jetty c is far enough away so you can't see anyone opposite. It was also deep enough to jump/dive off whereas a lot of jetty c you couldn't as it was too shallow.
Food was fantastic - the best buffet breakfast we've had. Lunches & dinners were also fantastic with a really good range of food from around the world. Chill bar was great for lunch with pizzas, pasta, noodles, burgers etc from USD20++.
The staff are what make this resort so amazing. Everyone is so lovely and genuine. A special mention & thank you to our GEM Afra who went out of his way to see us every day & ensure our holiday was perfect! Also mentions to Priya at the spa (yes it's expensive but not for a 5 star spa on a remote island, worth every cent), nishanta at chill bar and George & Steve at watersports/surfing who were so knowledgable & helpful.
All in all this was a dream holiday I will never forget & we will absolutely be back to Six Senses Laamu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives