If you ever dream of an island atol with blue on blue skies and sea, pure white coral beaches swaying palm trees and pampared luxury then Six Senses is for you. Some people might balk at paying extra for food and drink in an ever more popular all inclusive environment but Six Senses keeps the riff raff out by charging for meals and drinks and why not the food is superb and there are plenty of complimentary things on offer like the amazing 38 flavours of the icecream bar all made on the premises. I truly think we found a paradise and its hard to say that these days. Our room on stilts over the lagoon had a glass floored
bath and loo. The appointments in the room wanted for nothing and the view from our bed was truly breathtaking. Six Senses. It awakens all of them. Try it you wont regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives