We stayed at Six Senses Laamu almost a year ago and I'm wishing that I could go back! The water villas were great, the food was delicious and the staff were friendly. I enjoyed that we could bike to get to where we wanted to go. Plus we had fun doing yoga as a family. I would definitely recommend this place!
Also check out more pictures on my blog: misscuriouslyhungry.blogspot.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolphins spin all along the shores of Six Senses Laamu, located in the pristine Laamu Atoll. From Male’ Airport, it is just a forty minute flight along the beautiful Maldivian coastline followed by a short speed boat trip. Offering 97 villas, both overwater and on the beach, and an abundance of dining options, water sports, spa and other great activities. Service is second to none with your butler overseeing every need from arrival to departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Six Senses Laamu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Laamu
- Six Senses Laamu Hotel Olhuveli Island
- Six Senses Laamu Laamu Atoll, Maldives