“Favourite place on Siargao”
Review of Greenhouse

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in General Luna
Greenhouse
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in General Luna
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Greenhouse are exceptionally run beach houses. The beach houses are clean, comfortable and gorgeous places to stay. You can stay with groups of friends or make it a romantic trip. The patios outside of the houses are so cool and fun to hang out in throughout the day. Food is the best I had on the island, it is healthy, fresh and a ton of love goes into it! There are so many spots to surf around Greenhouse and it has the luxury of boats right out front to take you where you please. There are tons of cool things to do around the area and I would recommend Greenhouse to anyone who loves great food, cool people, beautiful surroundings and awesome accommodation!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CydneyC

Reviewed May 30, 2013

What's the best about this place:
Comfortable, private houses at a great price.
One of the few places with their own boats parked right out front- just load and go. Can paddle to one spot out front and walk to Cloud 9 if u want.
Staff is awesome and knowledgable
Food- we ate at the other places that were reviewed as the best on Siargao, but Greenhouse was better- my favorite the ginger/soy fish wrapped in banana leaves- so good.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimo914
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was here briefly with friends last year in the midst of months on the road. You couldn't ask for kinder or more gracious hosts than Andrew & Keiko, who were extremely knowledgeable about the area and took us to a bunch of great places on the water, helped get us set up with motor bikes, pointed us to different places in town, etc. etc.

Attaching a picture I took near sunrise one morning - the light is pristine and unreal and the bungalows are right there on the water, surrounded by a seriously luxurious carpet of grass. The food was also excellent. Great atmosphere overall and great people, highly highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michaelfhl
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I mean, the grounds are absolutely spectacular on an aesthetic level, but what really makes it special is the family vibe you get from the local surfers who work there, as well as the NY-come-China-come Phillipines visionaries who made it all happen... Andrew and James are so knowledgable that depending on swell direction, period, size, winds, they know exactly where to go... Cloud 9 is the famous spot and when it's on it's firing, but there are so many other waves close by that when you surf with these guys you tend to find an empty lineup most of the time...

Greenhouse is very affordable and well appointed. Meals are bomb. Surfing comes first though... It's so convenient to jump out your back door and jump in the panga and launch right from the grounds to power to wherever is going off... And these guys have it dialed... Next time I come I'm going to bring my wife (who doesn't surf) and she can either come on the boat and chill and take footy or if she chooses to stay I know that she will be amply taken care of by the beauty of the place as well as the crew that runs it...

This is the kind of place you leave feeling that you are tapped in to the local vibe and can't wait to come back. Rootsy 5 star at very reasonable prices... Love you guys and can't wait to come back...

Room Tip: you can't go wrong
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank lboompe
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I recently stayed at Greenhouse for a week of surf and yoga. What an awesome spot with comfortable bungalows that capture the sea breeze and stunning views. The food and fresh fruit smoothies were delicious and we couldn't have asked for more friendly service. Thank you again Keiko and the team!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank anthonyspencer
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I arrived in General Luna with my family in the afternoon and Julieta, The Manager was there to pick us up! We stayed in a 2-bedroom beachfront bungalow that had big sliding doors to enjoy the sea breeze and the fantastic view. The rooms were spacious and the mini bar was stocked up!

Julieta and the girls at the Greenhouse were very accommodating and made sure me and my family had all our needs met. Julieta even took me to Buddha bar and the "Jungle Disco"!

Even though I only stayed for 3 days, I had a blast! I highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: The bungalow on the farthest right had bigger living room and floor area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I brought two groups of girls for 2 Surf With Amigas Surf, Yoga, Adventure Retreats to Greenhouse and we had an awesome experience. The food was amazing, the rooms were super comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They provide a great service and are very eager to meet your needs. The recently constructed yoga studio is gorgeous. I highly recommend Greenhouse whether you travel solo or with a large group.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
#4 of 6 in General Luna
Kawayan Siargao Resort
Kawayan Siargao Resort
#3 of 6 in General Luna

Been to Greenhouse? Share your experiences!