Greenhouse
Eddie's Beach Resort Siargao(General Luna)(Great Value!)
$34
$26
Siargao Inn(General Luna)
$85
Agoda.com
Reef Beach Resort(General Luna)
$74
Bravo Beach Resort(General Luna)
TripAdvisor
Kawili Resort Siargao(General Luna)
TripAdvisor
Maya Villa Siargao(General Luna)
Villa Solaria(General Luna)
TripAdvisor
Siargao Divers Club(General Luna)
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreen housesea breezebeautiful accommodationmanager danielno air consurf spotsalready planning our next tripsurf shopsituated perfectlywater buffalo ridingdirect beach accessstocked with beerbeach houseyoga classesfiltered waterfresh coconutstunning sea views
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my time at the Greenhouse. It was a great escape from Southern China and I got to experience many new things at a great place. The cabanas were excellent and had amazing views of the sea. The local people were friendly and the surfing was great.

1  Thank Chad W
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I almost didn't want to write this review because I am afraid that people will find out about how spectacular Greenhouse is and I'll never be able to get a reservation there again! Kidding. Okay, half kidding.

From the beginning of our trip until the end, the staff at Greenhouse were so helpful and accommodating. We were a large group (10 people) and rented out the whole property - the staff managed to keep all of our requests, activities and meals straight, which I found impressive in and of itself.

Beyond that, thought, I was impressed by the sheer number of things there are to do in Siargao. The staff is extremely helpful in setting up activities from surfing lessons to deep sea fishing. Part of our group even went Water Buffalo riding, which was a hit.

Pros: Easy pickup provided by the resort, zillions of activities, relaxing atmosphere, food onsite, small enough to feel personal and uncrowded, beautiful waterfront location, helpful staff, and really nice, modern, bungalows. Each of them is equipped with a surfboard rack, kitchen, nice bathroom and modern furnishings. Each also has a mini fridge with beverages which is super convenient.

Cons: Not really a beachfront resort - depending on the tides, there might be a beach and might not - if you are looking to lay on the beach all day this is probably not the ideal spot for that, thought I heard there are beautiful beaches a short boat ride away. If you want to plan activities, make sure you plan in advance and don't change plans. Since the island is small, the activities often need to be booked the night before and don't offer as much flexibility in changing at the last minute. There is also no air-con in the bungalows, which isn't a huge problem, just be prepared if you are used to that kind of accommodation.

I would absolutely go back - I caught the surfing bug while I was there and I will definitely return to the island to relax and surf again.

Thanks to the staff at Greenhouse for making it a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Whitney K
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed for a week at the amazing Greenhouse. It is on a gorgeous beach front property with views of the best sunrises I have ever seen!

The cabanas are clean, comfortable and have an amazing outdoor patio with large couches and tables that makes for perfect afternoon relaxation after a day of surf/beach time/exploring. The free wifi is nice too!

The food is delicious and never had a meal I didn't like! They also have fresh fruit including amazing mangos for you on your patio.

Anyone looking to go for surfing, there are several breaks that are just a quick boat ride away. They also have a very wide range of boards to rent from so whether a short board or longboard is your style they have it all.

I absolutely loved my time here and thought the staff, location, and overall ambiance of the resort was just perfect for Siargao. I'd recommend Greenhouse to anyone that is looking to have an amazing trip in paradise!

1  Thank ChelseaD222
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I'm utterly in love with Greenhouse! My new "happy place"! I stayed here for a surf retreat and had an amazing experience...I didn't want to leave! Greenhouse has beautiful views, wonderful charm, friendly-attentive staff, and delicious meals. I loved the cabanas charming design- with indoor/outdoor front porches, beautiful woodwork, surf racks, kitchenette, plenty of electric outlets, free wifi, and even a choice between an indoor or outdoor shower. I'd love to build a replica here at home! The grounds were safe; we slept with screen doors open in the comfort of the cool breeze and sounds from the sea...paradise. The environment around Greenhouse was truly extraordinary and you knew that Andrew, Keiko, and their wonderful staff had poured their hearts into this magical place. Thank you so much for helping provide such an extraordinary experience! I truly hope to return one day! Overjoyed!

Room Tip: Our cabana had a kitchenette that was very convenient!
1  Thank Tracy D
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ive visited the greenhouse a couple of times now and I love their cool bungalows and the resorts beautiful settings. The owners, staff, nature, waves and people of Siargao will make you wanna comeback here everytime you get an opportunity to travel. The Greenhouse ambitions for sustainability has only elevated my experience of visiting the beautiful island of Siargao with its jungle like setting next to the beach.

Great place for families, friends and groups travelling together!

Swede lost in Siargao