Siargao Inn
Reef Beach Resort(General Luna)
$75
Sunset Bay Villas(General Luna)
$188
Hotel Tavern(Surigao City)
$43
$40
$25
Agoda.com
Parkway Hotel Surigao(Surigao City)
$48
$34
Greenhouse(General Luna)
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Nay Palad Hideaway(Siargao Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgerman beerburritoplace to staythe ownerisland hoppingbeachfront hutthe cottagesbeautiful beach frontall day breakfastsuper funawesome atmospherefour nightsdefinitely recommend this placerelaxed vibefresh seafoodsurf lessonsmango
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed for 3 days, 2 nights while waiting for friends to arrive from Hong Kong. The cottages are simple, island style, with nice firm beds, clean and tasteful bathrooms. Our room had A/C. It definitely feels very relaxed in good shape.

The hosts are fantastic, Rico, Nildie and all the staff were very friendly and attentive. The surf lessons here I've heard are second to none. So if you want to learn: they will really look after you and do a good job too.

Highly recommend staying here if you are a small group, or a couple of families.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a break to your usual chaos, Siargao Inn is just the place to escape to.

Its perfect location gives you all the access you can need. It's right in front of the beach where you can just sit and soak up the sun. It's near surfing spots, giving you the chance to play and ride different waves.

The owners and staff were very warm and friendly. They've become our second family. They made sure we had everything we need and that we experience their treasure island to the fullest. Should you visit, don't forget to play with their adorable dogs, bruno and rusty. And please bond with their staff cos they would give you memories you'd recall when you think back on your stay in Siargao.

The cottages were cozy and the restobar served delicious meals. Security was excellent as well.

It's a place i wouldn't think twice to visit again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank rikkiyo
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We have just checked out yesterday. We stayed here for 5 days, 4 nights. We had the best vacation!

Rico, Nildie, their staff (specially, Dat, Nining, Neneng, Uroro), and their pet dogs, Bruno and Rusty, are very accommodating, very hospitable, very friendly! When we arrived, they welcomed us like we are already part of their circle. The resort is clean, very relaxing. They have security person roaming around every night. They make sure you will have the best vacation ever.

They even helped us without thinking twice when we needed assistance. Even if it is already late, they assisted us as much as they can.

We had a wonderful stay! I really do recommend everyone to stay here!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank mtej_05
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Rico, Nildi and their staff are a great bunch of people. I was impressed with our cottage I thought the bathroom was quite new but it was just that they keep the cottages well maintained, The food was excellent and a good variety. The location was on a good stretch of beach. It was nice in the evening to sit on the beach and have a cold beer. The pet dogs Rusty and Bruno are gorgeous and I would have liked to have taken them back home but I think my own dog would have disapprove. I highly recommend this place and would certainly return again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marion p
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would never usually bother writing a review but this place warrents a special mention. Its not the lovelly location, great kitchen (who in addition to a great menu will prepare anything you catch/buy locally), or perfect yet simple beach front accomidation that made it so unique but the wonderful staff who work there. The owners Rico and Nildie have a team of people who really do eveything they can to ensure your stay is as memorable as possible. I have travelled extensively and spend at least 2 months a year abroad and I have almost never gone to the same place twice, yet I am already planning a return trip to Siargao Inn. It is right up there with the very best places I have ever been. Its a magical island and a increible place to stay. See u there!

Room Tip: You cant really go wrong, but book early as its not a huge place. There is a bigger 2 story bungalow on the beachfront that ill try and nab next time.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends