“Best fish tacos!!!”

Miguel's Taqueria Y Cerveceria
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in General Luna
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Not a big fan of burritos and tacos but this place changed me. They make and prepare everything from scratch, down from the bread to the different kinds of sauce they give you. Their fish tacos are a definite must-try!

Thank Jeremiah Vincen... G

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I tried their fish burrito and it did not disappoint!

I actually went here for the ice cold beer that the previews reviews mentioned but sadly the one I got was not that cold, but it's ok, the burritos saved the day

The mix of calamansi ang chilli mix created wonders. The spices in the rice were subtle and I like it, it was not overpowering. The fish (tuna) was fresh!

Worth every peso spent!

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Amazing beef burrito with tasty spicy sauce. Will be back to try the chicken burrito and chicken burrito soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

Food here is not my type of comfort food but their fish taco's got a unique flavor and just alright for a healthier choice of a meal which is just what you need if you are planning a whole day at the beach swimming or surfing.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! This cheerful tiny shop caught my eye and I'm so glad we stopped. My bf had a chicken burrito and I had the tacos (they had run out of the fish and beef) and we were not disappointed. We'll be back today for another round. Great prices and coldest beer we've had on the island too.