“wonderful food and great service”
Review of le verseau

le verseau
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

sometimes you just get lucky and you come across a restaurant by chance, which ends up to give you a wonderful experience. the food was just great, prices of the wines were very reasonable and since I couldn't choose between desserts, I ordered two, which were both amazing.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed March 8, 2017

the welcome was very good and not to over done we even had a choice for the table,the waiters(Young ) and the owner very helpful and the service was very good! and la cuisine by Victor excellant. Bravo.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 18, 2015

We knew what to expect from other friends, so weren't put off the leaning towards fish and sea-food. At 24€ the menu was well priced, and the food well presented and generous. Service was rather casual (all drinks and the amuse-bouche placed at the end of the table for us to sort out), and we could have done without the leaden piano rendition of 'Happy Birthday' but, otherwise, we enjoyed the experience.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Friendly, professional service in a non-posh (is that a word?) atmosphere. The interior may look a bit sterile at first but you will get used to it. I had oysters and my wife had gazpacho soup as a starter. We both had fish as the main course. The fish was really, really well cooked. It was accompanied by different kinds of small vegetables, (mashed) potatoes and good bread. The children's menu was a proper alternative for the brainless chicken nugget-fries kind of 'kids menu's' that you will encounter at many other places. Thanks!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed May 31, 2015

I have visited le Verseau several times while on business in the area. Each time I am struck by the wonderful hospitality of the owner, Jose and the solid menu. While known for it's delicious sea food, the beef fillet is the best I've had here in France.

Date of visit: May 2015